NorCal Graff

Guest SymonSays25

none of my buisness but there are trains right at the beach board walk in santa cruz ca a part of the trax even go over the ocean water...........i saw them there on vacation........

up north they go inland, there was a line somewhere up there and there was a cut yard or two but they dismantled a lot of track in like 97...... there was a hippy or two doing trains up that direction for a while, i heard it was mostly lumber cars since they like to cut down trees a lot.

there was a 1 car hopper layup in petaluma like... 8 years ago, i think i heard maybe that is part of the track they took out of service though ?..

that fuckin skateboard production is tight as fuck by the way, esp. the mers pays and the jeff kendall looking mews ........... i still got that board.

thats when you know you've been in to graffiti way too long and are white as fuck, the jeff kendall graffiti deck, whens that board even from like 1987 ? 88?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
your a punk...its not like your sick...most of those cats would burn you fool...if you read my post remember i said i dont think that graff belongs north of the bay area...but i didnt make the thread...anyways if you werent such an ignorant fuck youd know that trains only run through central california...they are hundreds of miles away from the coast...now stay the fuck out of this thread, stick to your east bay shits, and keep coppin on that chronic humboldt...

and ps...its people from out of town that are trying to make a scene up there...hope you never come through...all those flicks are old as fuck and there hasnt been anything better since...

Most of the big train layups are way less than 100 miles inland. I could name a good dozen right up and down the coast, starting in Oakland ending in San Diego. You're an idiot. I don't smoke weed so your humbolt county reference is lost on me. Call me an "ignorant fuck" but forget simple things like it's "you're" not "your".

I didn't even call you out I just said this thread was fucking retarded. Also, no ego for me but the majority of the shit in the pictures you posted aren't really that great, but they looked older so I'll let that slide...

Holler,

G

they're talking about freights up north of the bay area.... like up in humbolt and eureaka and all that stoner ass shit, theres frieghts in redding and around there, but theres a big gap where they go inland up north of sf, thats why you dont see all that lords shit anymore like in the mid 90's.

your a punk...its not like your sick...most of those cats would burn you fool...if you read my post remember i said i dont think that graff belongs north of the bay area...but i didnt make the thread...anyways if you werent such an ignorant fuck youd know that trains only run through central california...they are hundreds of miles away from the coast...now stay the fuck out of this thread, stick to your east bay shits, and keep coppin on that chronic humboldt...

and ps...its people from out of town that are trying to make a scene up there...hope you never come through...all those flicks are old as fuck and there hasnt been anything better since...

real talk B, say word

PHOT0025.jpg

I GOT MORE RESERVED SPACE THAN NASA OUT IN MARS, DR SPAWK YOU READ?

buy your realestate nice apparments in MARS LAKE THIZZZLABBALABOOPY!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

P.S

suport bear hunting.

i have one stolen......

dd2652d9.jpg

Archived