What Would Jesus Do ?

Guest greedy mars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

he'd stick his throbbing cock into your rank dead asshole. jesus listens to cannibal corpse.

used to have this freind that was a little crim.like bne graff just petty shit.anyways he met this chik who turned out to be a full on christian and wen he would do soemthing wrong she would look at him and say what would jesus do.made him wear a necklace with wwjd on it and now hes on the straight and narrow...

but no one cares on here only jesus...

Guest serpent of the light

one of my metal friends is quite opposite of me (not straight edge, vegetarian, abstinent, caring about anything, remotely pc, etc) and hsi motto is what wouldn't J.... do (i'm not leaving my first name out of fear...)

Guest willy.wonka

he would be riding a storm

a double edged sword in his mouth with fire in his eyes...

great beasts would attack the wickness with his command..

he would say,"i am the alph and omega."

great earthquakes will rock this earth as meteors would fall into the atmosphere and devestate the landscape cuaseing tremendous tidal waves that would cover islands and anything in its path...death and disease will attack every little thing....

then the sun will have a super burst...sallowin all or our 9 planets in flames.we will burn so fast we will not know what happened.

:o

Guest greedy mars

NO NO YOU DUMB IDIOT POOPSHOOOT PEOPLE.. i didnt want responces to what he do.. something that uuuuuuuuuuuugh fuck it ,kkeep going

Guest willy.wonka

if i shoved my foot so far up your ass you hucked up a shit ball with the words "VANS" on it.....

Archived