the "ITS TOO FUCKING HOT" thread

boogie hands

Originally posted by Smart

it's so hot I saw a squirrel putting sunblock on his nuts... hotter than a polar bear at a picnic... sweating like a whore in church...

sweating like a pedophile in a playground...:idea:

and mamerro....those flicks remind me of where i used to live....

*sigh*:o

oh the memories...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BIG T

yes it has been 100 + with humidity down here the past couple days... and i have no a/c in the house.... i walk around buck naked all the time.... fuck the room mates, it is just too damn hot. i must get a/c by july or else i am coing to visit one of you canucks!!!!!:eek:

its just getting warm here...(canadacouver!) but warm is not unbearable...i have never felt heat in this city once that pissed my off...it's just right

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

It is way too hot out.

Sucks too, because for basically my whole life, my parent's refuse to put the air conditioners in

i feel you, i've never lived in an air-conditioned house and my truck a/c sucks.

i need to check out the 'power stripe' and 'cool contact' shits!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HAHA feel sorry for you guys...here in SF you can sport hoodies all year and feel comfortable..its NEVER hot, and if it is..its like hot one afternoon, then its cold the next.....we got like 60 degree temp all the time....boo yah

Guest JoeHatesCops

man who ever was complaining about portlands heat should get a grip its been perfect t shirt weather theyre like not to hot but just right, like it was perfect this weekend theyre woo.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Bah. Lime in the Corona is restaurant and bar crap. For tourists.

Real beach beer is drunk ghetto:

-They have no extraneous additives.

-They must be opened with a rock, some part of your beach chair, or your teeth.

-They must all be lukewarm by your third.

-They need to constantly have sand on the rim. You should be swallowing at least 15 grains of sand per sip.

-Extra points for no cooler. Your best bet is to buy a bag of ice, open up one side, and stuff your beer in it.

-You have to pee it right: A) You have to stand in front of the water, piss your pants in front of everyone, THEN go in the water. B) You can pee IN the water, but you have to do it next to a girl and you MUST announce it midway.

If two (2) or more of these rules are violated, then you may consider yourself NOT drinking beach beer. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Bah. Lime in the Corona is restaurant and bar crap. For tourists.

Real beach beer is drunk ghetto:

-They have no extraneous additives.

-They must be opened with a rock, some part of your beach chair, or your teeth.

-They must all be lukewarm by your third.

-They need to constantly have sand on the rim. You should be swallowing at least 15 grains of sand per sip.

-Extra points for no cooler. Your best bet is to buy a bag of ice, open up one side, and stuff your beer in it.

-You have to pee it right: A) You have to stand in front of the water, piss your pants in front of everyone, THEN go in the water. B) You can pee IN the water, but you have to do it next to a girl and you MUST announce it midway.

If two (2) or more of these rules are violated, then you may consider yourself NOT drinking beach beer. Beer,

El Mamerro

thanks for the rules mamerro, cause i am beach mutha fucking bound!!!

Archived