TAGBANGERS

Grafn4Fame

i'm form aus, we don't see it that bad here and i hope we never do, but all the homeboys here try to be like the homies form usa, so i guess eventually it will end up like that. the worst we get is all the little tryhard gangs tagging and shit calling themselves writers. it gives us a bad name.

It goes on in Australia, and has done since the early 90's.

Cunts were getting shot up heaps as well as drive-bys round then.

It goes unheard of mostly, but nonetheless still happens on occasion.

Some scene queens deserve what's coming to them though ...

I don't think anyone who lives that lifestyle is necessarily trying to emulate USA.

Some people have a reason to live like that. That's their choice ...

It may just be that it is not the way you choose to live nor a reality to your way of life.

It doesn't make it right, but we all make our own bed ...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

lol @ these gay ass taggers talking shit on the internets

anything you cant say as a man in person isnt worth saying over the internet like a bitch

next time you see a gangster, call him, poor, intellectually challenged etc.

just try it.

youll be leaking brains on the sidewalk in no time. Thats when youll realize people take killing just as seriously as you take writing on walls

to each their own.

lolololol

yeah cuz it's sooo hard in oregon, right?

you totally know what time it is

yea i do know what time it is,i'v been all through the mid west, lived on the rosebud sioux reservation in sd, hit az,and cali, and just did 5 years in the feds.i know what hard is. there's soldiers and punks from every city and every state.i repp where im from but it aint realy where your from its where your hearts at, so with due respect FUCK YOU!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

tagbangers are my favourite, i love em

i got jumped by some ugly native twice my size with his 'homies' because i guess on the inside they're hypersensitive queer boys who take shit too seriously.

on the plus side that black eye, and cut on my face made cute girls think im baddass.:cool:

i cant talk shit on tagbangers because i have homies who do it but i think it ruined the game cuz they treat tagging as gang shit and homies die for busting a bomb on a wall but just saying tagbangers changed and fucked up the whole getting up but ayy i tagbanged and shit was cool until my homies died shit wasnt worth it but yea fuck los pinche changos puro chicano

TSD main head ION baby

Archived