TAGBANGERS

Grafn4Fame

haha i never checked this thread.

i wonder if esai still checks this place out. i doubt it.

i remember the 213 and tramp one oh's beef.

i remember when ever got deaded.

alot of those tramps were from my area by the chuck 'e cheese he mentioned.

most of the tramps got into chicken heights.

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah......when you really sit back and reflect on things in southern california, unless you're over 25 or so you are a tagbanger. we dont think so personally though, but believe me 95% of writers in socal are willing to take it to a level that if we acted so crazy in say, San Francisco, we'd be tagbangers to them.

i think it's dying out though, been almost 20 years since this shit started. It's just a reaction to gangs on (primarily) the coasts, how many dudes you know, writer or not, are gonna let themselves keep getting fucked up or punked or bullied by a neighborhood before they realize that you dont have to be a bitch just because you dont bang?

Most people in SF don't act like that because they aren't on some bullshit macho trip about proving that they're down 24 hours a day. People fight, sure, but it's almost always for a good reason...generally people who write are trying to be subtle here, they don't go out looking for trouble. A few do, but they're definitely the exception.

Besides, what's NOT bitch-made about being strapped? What's NOT bitch-made about ratpacking some dude ten on one because your crew has beef with him? If you want to bang, then bang...just take some responsibility for your actions and don't use graff as your fallback.

I'm not a tagbanger but i have brought weapons incase some stupid lil tagbanger starts shit cuz i'm out to make art not to go ballistiv and project my problems at someone else getting us both arrested xD anyone else agree?

I'm from Argentina, here guns are for pussies straight up.

Call it a general street code or something like that (is always been like that, way before graff & stuff is really an old code from "Malevos" & stuff i think)

Here guns are seen like cop's shit or used for real crimes (hits, robs, assaults, etc.) but even the real criminal when they have beef they usualy figth hand to hand or knives & stuff, if they use guns usualy is some realy, realy, realy bad beef.

"Se la banca sin fierro" (face you with out a gun) if they say that about you it's like "Man, you're so hard core"

So here writer are also like that... some, they don't shoot, just kick ass, gangs are also like that, but they figth in numbers, they really hate us writer & we hate them, so, guess what happend if we cross. if turns like this cat & mouse game when they say "if we catch you, we kill you" & we writer are lika "you got to catch me first"

Usualy writer here also think that bangger are pussys, cause we take the streets alone, not whit 40/50 of my friends.

(sorry for the poor english BTW)

Growing up i remember getting dragged into tag banging. Graffiti brings you attention and sometimes that attention is from tag bangers and real gangsters. When people start trying to hate, you have to back that shit up. I was a graff writer first, and still am but its a thin line between being just a writer and becoming a tag banger. At least when you arent a pussy.

Its a common term..and ive heard plenty of writers use it...You must not know that since by your 18 THOUSAND post count I can tell that you spend more time on the comp than in the yards. After you having posted nearly that many times on this forum one would think you would have more to contribute to a thread like this than that. And this is coming from someone whose never wore " tight pants. "

Its a common term..and ive heard plenty of writers use it...You must not know that since by your 18 THOUSAND post count I can tell that you spend more time on the comp than in the yards. After you having posted nearly that many times on this forum one would think you would have more to contribute to a thread like this than that. And this is coming from someone whose never wore " tight pants. "

DAO will kill you!!!

And then paint you a R.I.P. train!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

the biggest tagbangers is out here in the chi..

they call dem selves 35th crew.. there so big but alot of dem do write but get mad if u check em ..they call all the 35ths and den they come..

theres a video of them fiting all sick about it.. but they got they ass wooped by the cmk crew..

and ders some many more out here like the BL's and some other shit

i got into gangs before i was into graffiti. graffiti actully got me to realy slow down banging. which was good cuz homies got busted on a weapons charge when i was SUPPOSED to be chillin that night but went bombing outta town insted. regardless i still put in work, still make the family money, and still ride.

• 3 months later...
haha i never checked this thread.

i wonder if esai still checks this place out. i doubt it.

i remember the 213 and tramp one oh's beef.

i remember when ever got deaded.

alot of those tramps were from my area by the chuck 'e cheese he mentioned.

most of the tramps got into chicken heights.

FUCK YOU PUTO WHERE U FROM TO SCARED TO SAY ESE

BIG BAD LINCOLN HEIGHTS GANG PUTO

310 FAMILIA

FUCK 211 ESE

DONT LET ME CATCH YOU IN THE CALLES PISTOL CUZ IM READY TO USE MINE

MR. TUTU LOCOTE 310 POR VIDA

Archived