TAGBANGERS

Grafn4Fame

WHO THE FUCK STARTED THIS WHOLE "TAGBANGER" THING. THIS IS PRETTY FUCKING RIDICULOUS. WHERE I LIVE THATS ALL THERE IS EXCEPT FOR "GTL(GETTN' THROUGH LIFE)." IF YOU READ THIS AND YOUR A PERSON WHO CALLS THEMSELF A WRITER AND YOU CARRY A GUN AND LIKE TO START BEEF THEN YOUR A "TAGBANGER":mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JUWSE

...thats what gives graff a bad name. i hate it when i see a 6 foot tall "XIV" handstyle done with a stock cap. then people walk or drive by it and say "look GRAFFITI!!!"

Originally posted by JUWSE

i hate it when i see a 6 foot tall "XIV" handstyle done with a stock cap.

i know wut u mean but those arent tag bangers,there gang bangers..weve got a lot of tag bangers over here though..way too many..i hate that shit,writers should get along imo...i dunno if carrying a gun would make u one but carrying a gun and always starting shit does..

tagbangers usually dont have the balls to join a real neighborhood.Eventually they get the balls and join a real gang,or just fade away.Many old tagbangin crews just folded into the local gangs down in LA

i'm form aus, we don't see it that bad here and i hope we never do, but all the homeboys here try to be like the homies form usa, so i guess eventually it will end up like that. the worst we get is all the little tryhard gangs tagging and shit calling themselves writers. it gives us a bad name.

Guest toyeraser

TAGBANGERS GET BITCHES

why you all hating on tagbangers? is it because you got your ass stomped out by someone who's down for their shit when you're not. i cap toys like you for fun and i have 5 guns and if i catch you at any of my spots i'll crack your fuckin skull with my car club. y'all a bunch of pussy ass faggots that ain't gonna do shit. i paint more graffiti than all of you combined. fuck you. :heated:

Re: TAGBANGERS GET BITCHES

Originally posted by toyeraser

why you all hating on tagbangers? is it because you got your ass stomped out by someone who's down for their shit when you're not. i cap toys like you for fun and i have 5 guns and if i catch you at any of my spots i'll crack your fuckin skull with my car club. y'all a bunch of pussy ass faggots that ain't gonna do shit. i paint more graffiti than all of you combined. fuck you. :heated:

And for the "Made a Complete Ass of Himself In A Single Post Award" this year..

:rolleyes:

Guest toyeraser

HA! HA! gotcha!

you people have no sense of humor. i knew you would all start whining. you're too easily manipulated.

and i do paint more graffiti than all of you combined.:D :king:

Re: HA! HA! gotcha!

Originally posted by toyeraser

you people have no sense of humor. i knew you would all start whining. you're too easily manipulated.

and i do paint more graffiti than all of you combined.:D :king:

Hm.

You fooled me. :o

However, I would not say manipulated.

:crazy:

Man where I am from,

Some of the tightest and most repected crews on the streets are affiliated with gangs!!

I mean I think that pretty tight, because Man you get into some funk some other crew you got people watchin ur back!!

And you ain't got to trip about funk battles or anything!!

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by HUSTLERISK

Man where I am from,

Some of the tightest and most repected crews on the streets are affiliated with gangs!!

I mean I think that pretty tight, because Man you get into some funk some other crew you got people watchin ur back!!

And you ain't got to trip about funk battles or anything!!

ya ya its really cool when one of those gangsters caps some other crew member in the face for wanting a nice battle... i would do anything not to be associated with gangs..u might think its cool now but one day u will wish u never met anyone in a gang..

why do u say funk?

Guest THEdude

I have seen people like that, they know how to tag a bit, but all you see is tags, you never see them try to do productions or try to get better, they just end up joining gangs and shit, fuck that, they're just in it for a while and then they find something else they think is cool

Originally posted by Grafn4Fame

WHO THE FUCK STARTED THIS WHOLE "TAGBANGER" THING. THIS IS PRETTY FUCKING RIDICULOUS. WHERE I LIVE THATS ALL THERE IS EXCEPT FOR "GTL(GETTN' THROUGH LIFE)." IF YOU READ THIS AND YOUR A PERSON WHO CALLS THEMSELF A WRITER AND YOU CARRY A GUN AND LIKE TO START BEEF THEN YOUR A "TAGBANGER":mad:

What are you talking about gang graffiti is old school shit...I mean cmon Cholo is some old ass shit that has influenced alot of people...I think you have gotten gang graffiti and tagbangers confused somewhat....but what ever...

THATS insane that u mentioned XIV.... ive got a story for all of u.. completely true.. im guessin ur from either CA or Washington cuz thats where one of the main crew memebers is from.. he lived in CA.. moved to seattle right... shecked up in my old town of covington for a while.. Tagged XIV had a bunch of lil mutherfuckers that i grew up with turn into little gangbangers.. anyway this dude goofy.. the XIV member.. he stabbed some bitch 90 times... sad thing is.. this dude ate dinner with my family oe time.. my mom actually thought he was a nice dude .. even tho she could tell he was straight up G.. i was never with the whole gang thing... and goofy respected that.. i just think its really crazy u end up meeting ppl that ud never expect to do somethin like that u know.. totally flipped me out man...

the message: no tagbaning or gangbangin.. only gets u nowhere .. sad shit

Two 17-year-olds wanted to top off a night of partying earlier this week by finding a prostitute. One of them also wanted to "cut someone up."

Authorities say they got their wish.

They found Melissa Ann Marshall, who had fed her drug habit by selling herself on Pacific Highway South.

They lured her to a remote Kent park with the promise of drugs, then wound up stabbing her 90 times, court documents say.

Prosecutors filed first-degree murder charges Friday against Gregory Torres and Michael Dean Koehler Jr., both of Kent. They will be prosecuted as adults.

A jogger found the 34-year-old woman's body -- bloodied and clad only in socks -- Tuesday morning on a trail at Lake Fenwick Park. Police knew Marshall well, but she was also someone's daughter and sister. And the mother of an 11-year-old son.

"She was a very good person," her sister said from Seattle yesterday. "She loved people, and she had a good heart."

But Marshall couldn't overcome her addiction, even with her family's help. In the end, drugs killed her as surely as an overdose.

In a sworn statement, Kent police Detective Kathy Holt described Marshall's death as a murder without reason or pity.

Early Tuesday, Torres, Koehler and a third teen who would witness the killing were riding in a pickup truck. They had been drinking heavily.

Torres, who went by the nickname "Goofy," was due in King County Juvenile Court the next day to answer to assault and weapons charges.

He was angry that night, the teenage witness told police later.

"Torres said he was going to jail for another stabbing and wanted sex before being locked up. Torres also said he was 'pissed' off and wanted to 'cut someone up,' " Holt wrote in her statement.

The detective gave this account of what happened:

The teens found Marshall hanging out at a convenience store. She agreed to go with them and trade sex for drugs. But once they got to the park, she realized they had lied and tried to flee.

Torres and Koehler chased and caught her, threatening her with knives.

Torres ordered her to take off her clothes and stabbed her once in the stomach. He had sex with her as Koehler went through her clothes, looking for money.

Marshall pleaded for her life, then tried one last time to escape. Koehler and Torres grabbed her, and the stabbing began.

"I'm going to kill you, bitch," Torres said.

"So fun. This is fun," Koehler said.

Afterward, Koehler threw the victim's clothes in the lake, and the three drove off.

Koehler and Torres threatened to kill their friend, the witness, if he said anything about what had happened. But police said they couldn't keep their own mouths shut.

That morning, Koehler called his father, saying he was at a service station, according to Holt's statement. Koehler said he was cleaning up because he had stabbed a girl. He told his father that he would learn what had happened on the evening news.

The father and his wife called police, worried about their son, identified by authorities as a gang member. He had made threats against people he thought were selling drugs to his sister, Holt wrote.

They were worried about their daughter's welfare. Police found her, and what happened at Lake Fenwick Park began to come together.

When police found the teen who witnessed the slaying, Torres was with him. He ran as soon as the two detectives said they were investigating a death at Lake Fenwick.

Another officer found Torres and arrested him. The witness also told authorities that Koehler claimed to have a plane ticket and was planning to fly to California.

The trail also led to Torres' former girlfriend.

Holt said Torres showed up at her Kent home Tuesday morning and announced, "I just killed somebody."

When Torres fell asleep, the girl noticed a knife in his waistband and pulled it out. She wrapped it in a piece of carpeting and hid it. She later turned it over to police. Holt said it appeared to be covered in blood.

Authorities had to do more than find out who was responsible for the stabbing. They also had to identify the victim and find her family.

For a day, police could only say the body they found was of a woman, 20 to 40 years old. Later they said she was a prostitute.

Her sister heard about the murdered prostitute. "I looked at my fiance and said, 'I always wonder if that's going to be my sister.'"

Authorities couldn't find Marshall's family, so they released her name to reporters. Her sister heard it on television Thursday night, then rushed to be with her mother before she heard about her daughter's death from a stranger. The mother cares for Marshall's 11-year-old son.

The family had only heard from Marshall sporadically in recent years. Often, "Missy" would be in jail and call. Her mother and sister would go to her, try to get her to change her life.

She had graduated from Foster High School in Tukwila, but even then cocaine and other drugs were taking control. She was 14 when she first got hooked, said her sister, who asked not to be identified.

"It grabbed hold of her life," she said.

"She said it was a vicious circle. She'd get out of jail and need a fix. The only way she could get money was to be a prostitute. So she would sell herself. She hated it."

For a time, Marshall did go straight. She showed up at home one day with an infant son. She lived with family members and stopped using drugs.

Five years ago, however, drugs pulled her back out on the streets.

"She just couldn't fight the urge anymore," her sister said.

?????????????????????

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL THAT "BULLDOG....XIV"OR "SUR....X3" SHIT. I'M TALKING ABOUT HEADS WHO ONLY HAVE HANDSTYLES AND SOME PRETTY GOOD CAN CONTROL. THEY NEVER TRY TO PROGRESS IN THE ART OF TRUE GRAFFITI. THEY LIKE STARTING BEEF JUST LIKE THEY WERE A GANG...........SO SORRY IF YOU GOT CONFUSED

Guest 87centHitMan

Well then...OK, anyway, There's A couple of tagbangers where I live at, they run around hittin' up gas stations and really hot spots with huge, shitty script. "Smokes TDK" and "Debo TDK" I don't really know about them. I've seen them both around but never bothered to say anything. I don't know if they've ever hit up any real shit or what. If they have, I've never seen it.

Guest JUWSE

im know what you mean about the difference between xiv, sur x3, and tagbanging. i was just talking about xiv because we get a lot of that type of "gang" stuff around here.

theres some down tagbangers here though,mostly they just TAG but some get up alot and hey thats fuckin cool they get props but i hate tagbangers who dont even hitup and just join krews and treat the shit like a gang..

nah its all good i know what u mean too.. i kinda got off track... had to get that off my chest... its crazy knowin that a dude i chilled with for a long time goes and stabs a bitch 90 times.. thats disgusting.. wouldnt yer hand get tired or stabbin someone that long... thats gross.. and yah tangbangin is retarted too.. i mean yah some of the hands are dopoe but the actual purpose behind is just dumb... just my .02.. pz

Archived