new blackbook thread....

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some people spend more time making their fucking blackbook look pretty than they do actually painting...some pretty cool stuff but it's basically worthless if its not going up.

damn....i want a fuckin scanner!! I just finished this nice sketch with blended prismas....it's pretty dope peeps are tellin me......

but anywyas, yo cyzm....you're killin this thread with some of your pieces.......very very dope.....and what site did u get those last site off of?

ok, even though the shit from the net is dope, i think we should keep this post of OUR own shit, that is, post YOUR shit...any fukn way...that sketch with that fat cop character will become a reality tomorrow, i just got finished rollin da wall, should i post the pic here or in brick slayers?....hmmmmmmmmm.

Originally posted by jazz technic

ok, even though the shit from the net is dope, i think we should keep this post of OUR own shit, that is, post YOUR shit...any fukn way...that sketch with that fat cop character will become a reality tomorrow, i just got finished rollin da wall, should i post the pic here or in brick slayers?....hmmmmmmmmm.

in here for sure.......

^^^well..all i can get out o fit is either hes saying that its good enough to be on wildstyle tech......or hes saying you stole it form them.....i think it might eb the first one.....and mad props to you jazz....you shit is trully original...at least to me.......i saw you painted piece....you got skill.....hope to see more.....p

Guest kIRosKi

to the people who actually contributed their artwork...

hey everybody, if any of you all are down with the 12oz journal, please click here.

it's basically someone before you will sketch in it, and then sends it out to the next person. yes you will have to spend some money (to send it out).

heh...what a shameless plug :beat:

Archived