new blackbook thread....

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DorkstaR

damn jazz....you got a sick color scheme goin on.....but i cant help but compare your style to that of a wood fence....but to say the least...its original. good job.....keep it up.

HAHAHA.....A WOOD FENCE...NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT...PURTY FUNNY:)

jazztech-- very impressive (though ill admit that im not particularly fond of the middle image).

cyzm-- your handstyle slays, but you definitely could do a lot more in terms of your piece lettering and work on blending in your colors... look at jazz's stuff! =D

Originally posted by metaphyzix

jazztech-- very impressive (though ill admit that im not particularly fond of the middle image).

cyzm-- your handstyle slays, but you definitely could do a lot more in terms of your piece lettering and work on blending in your colors... look at jazz's stuff! =D

ya i klnow i could do more with the lettering.. its a nw style that im working with , and im starting off simple first.. peace

cyzm, you need to work a little on colors that work well together....the whole purple blue green and red is an okay idea....but your letters are to thin to clearly recognize hardly anything. just a suggestion. jazz has thin letters too but he uses similar colors....diff shades of grey or diff shades of beige. work on it.

Guest Ser3adc

i am probably gonna add a background and maybe do some throws around it...the more i look at it...the more i wonder why i did it double page.lol.:D

Archived