Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rymewon

new blackbook thread....

Guest havek

yo ass monkee u got my book add 2 the page as this thing continues hopefully 2 fill up

Originally posted by havek

yo ass monkee u got my book add 2 the page as this thing continues hopefully 2 fill up

yo ass monkey! cryer has ur book, but i'll hit it up when he brings it back over!!!!

damn jazz....you got a sick color scheme goin on.....but i cant help but compare your style to that of a wood fence....but to say the least...its original. good job.....keep it up.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

damn jazz....you got a sick color scheme goin on.....but i cant help but compare your style to that of a wood fence....but to say the least...its original. good job.....keep it up.

HAHAHA.....A WOOD FENCE...NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT...PURTY FUNNY:)

Guest havek

mad props jasteq nice ass shit way feeling the grey one with the character mad ill keep it up :D

Guest Ser3adc

jazz's shit is fukin ill...i'll post some of my book shit tomorrow. peace.

jazztech-- very impressive (though ill admit that im not particularly fond of the middle image).

cyzm-- your handstyle slays, but you definitely could do a lot more in terms of your piece lettering and work on blending in your colors... look at jazz's stuff! =D

Originally posted by metaphyzix

jazztech-- very impressive (though ill admit that im not particularly fond of the middle image).

cyzm-- your handstyle slays, but you definitely could do a lot more in terms of your piece lettering and work on blending in your colors... look at jazz's stuff! =D

ya i klnow i could do more with the lettering.. its a nw style that im working with , and im starting off simple first.. peace

have to give props to jazzs sketches.lovin that style the 3rd one is just sick and the charcter is dope

good work

Guest PHYNE

nice...........................................:beat:

Guest tears*uno

holy shit those are cool.... pain them

Guest SayOne

damn jazz those are fuckin bangin..

cyzm, you need to work a little on colors that work well together....the whole purple blue green and red is an okay idea....but your letters are to thin to clearly recognize hardly anything. just a suggestion. jazz has thin letters too but he uses similar colors....diff shades of grey or diff shades of beige. work on it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this