Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rymewon

new blackbook thread....

Recommended Posts

Guest havek

yo ass monkee u got my book add 2 the page as this thing continues hopefully 2 fill up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by havek

yo ass monkee u got my book add 2 the page as this thing continues hopefully 2 fill up

 

yo ass monkey! cryer has ur book, but i'll hit it up when he brings it back over!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn jazz....you got a sick color scheme goin on.....but i cant help but compare your style to that of a wood fence....but to say the least...its original. good job.....keep it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DorkstaR

damn jazz....you got a sick color scheme goin on.....but i cant help but compare your style to that of a wood fence....but to say the least...its original. good job.....keep it up.

 

HAHAHA.....A WOOD FENCE...NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT...PURTY FUNNY:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest havek

mad props jasteq nice ass shit way feeling the grey one with the character mad ill keep it up :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ser3adc

jazz's shit is fukin ill...i'll post some of my book shit tomorrow. peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jazztech-- very impressive (though ill admit that im not particularly fond of the middle image).

 

cyzm-- your handstyle slays, but you definitely could do a lot more in terms of your piece lettering and work on blending in your colors... look at jazz's stuff! =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by metaphyzix

jazztech-- very impressive (though ill admit that im not particularly fond of the middle image).

 

cyzm-- your handstyle slays, but you definitely could do a lot more in terms of your piece lettering and work on blending in your colors... look at jazz's stuff! =D

 

ya i klnow i could do more with the lettering.. its a nw style that im working with , and im starting off simple first.. peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have to give props to jazzs sketches.lovin that style the 3rd one is just sick and the charcter is dope

good work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest PHYNE

nice...........................................:beat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest tears*uno

holy shit those are cool.... pain them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SayOne

damn jazz those are fuckin bangin..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cyzm, you need to work a little on colors that work well together....the whole purple blue green and red is an okay idea....but your letters are to thin to clearly recognize hardly anything. just a suggestion. jazz has thin letters too but he uses similar colors....diff shades of grey or diff shades of beige. work on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×