Bombing NYC!!!!!!!

aimsTOplease

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Select 1

Year is good for these two reasons:

1. He gets up

2. He bombs shitty neighborhoods(He doesn't ONLY have ups in soho and the east vill)

HOWEVER, I think his style is mad suburbanite and very corny. It doesn't surprise me, therefore, that 30 freight writers from Boise or wherever the fuck come into this chat and say "Year is the awesomest!!!!" and put a faggy smiley face next to it. I'm not even hating, but it's too bad that none of these out of town jock idiots know enough to compliment or appreciate dope NY steez, such as those flexed by Since, the 5mh heads, Same, etc.

On another note, I think it is also corny and faggy when outoftown idiots spell 'freight' "fr8". I can just picture some half raver looking wigger-ass toy with an ecko visor sitting at the computer in his family room jerking off to a picture of a year fillin and copying it in his garage with his mom's permission.

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by Select 1

Year is good for these two reasons:

I can just picture some half raver looking wigger-ass toy with an ecko visor sitting at the computer in his family room jerking off to a picture of a year fillin and copying it in his garage with his mom's permission.

Thats pretty funny.

Archived