Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kr430n5_666

Sketches for the week (June 3)

Guest Ser3adc

the first one is cool...and the last one...i love the originality.

Guest Nawticka

You're going to make me stop writing because I know that shit was done with no problem. Baddest!;)

i like the shout out to the greatest state on earth...This is making me mad that I didn't know you were at that show. I would have loved to take you to one of the local steel spots.

hahha yeah. after the show sucked...we stayed at this stupid girl's house and ate all of her pasta and made a mess in her bathroom. then her drunk roomate came in and buried her in lies for our own amusement. they were nice people though.

Guest uncle-boy

makros is tha shizzznit.

Guest TECONE SW

the outlines aren't bad but you definately need work on your handstyle...

yeah its fresh

i especially like the first one, the whole background, collage, stray marks etc...cool as hell, the red ribbon thingie is eyecatching as shit too:cool:

I REALLY HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANY OF WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY SINCE I DON'T HAVE ANY OF MY STUFF POSTED ON HERE, BUT EVERYONE IS ALOUD TO VOICE THEIR OWN OPINION.

I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE THREE SKETCHES YOU POSTED. i THINK YOU WERE TRYING TO HARD TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING TWISTED AND COMPLEX, YOU DID NOT SUCCEED. i DO HAVE SOME ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH. TRY TEACHING YOURSELF TO DO LETTERS FIRST BEFORE YOU GO INTO COLORING ANYTHING. BY DOING THIS YOU CAN ADAPT A STYLE OF YOUR OWN (EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE'S STYLE ISN'T ENTIRELY THEIRS AT ALL, IT WAS INSPIRED BY SOMEONE ELSE'S STYLE). THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE WHO CAN WHIP UP AN ENTIRELY NEW STYLE , IF YOU CAN DO THIS WITH PRACTICE THATS GREAT, BUT TAKE YOUR TIME. I SEE THE POTENTIAL, KEEP PRACTICING.

VASM ONER, E.O.S, O.U.S

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this