Graduating.....Friday??!?

wREk OnE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

arrrgh. I hate looking for work this time of year. I gotta compete with all you little fuckers for the small pool of shitty jobs.

but congrats on getting out of prison...I barely made it out with my sanity. enjoy the thought of never having to set foot in your high school again once you get out....

damn.....why is everybody graduating late? i got out of school over a month ago and graduated about 3 weeks ago.....and it sucked. we had 769 seniors graduate that nite......it took about 4 hours to get through. oh my god it was horrible. i stood for about 2 hrs straight that nite.

Guest railroadjerk

i cant wait for my high school reunion.

i dont care, i friggin enjoyed the hell out of high school...maybe im just trying to live in the past, but it was fun while it lasted.

college is high school with more girls and less supervision, not less authority.

Guest serpent of the light

i graduated on saturday. i thought it would be so great, now i'm just really fucking restless. nothing is really stable in my life now, i dont know what my plans for the next year are so i'm scared, and all i do is sit around reading... kind of nice, but i like to be doing stuff

Guest -MOE LESTER-

my high school experiance so far has SUCKED...i just finished sophmore year......i have done jack shit these two years....im not popular at all...i made lots of friends in freshman year...but most of them got kicked out for drug possesion, weapons, bad grades...in the two years in high school i have not had a single girlfriend, not kissed a single girl, i have a low self esteem and im scared of girls because im afriad they wont like me cus im scrawny as hell and the wind blows me over when i walk down the street... I ONLY WENT TO ONE PARTY...where i got to touch some girls tits but she was wearing a hoody and then she pinched me very hard cus i did it without her permission.....im such a fuckin loser....im so supervised it sucks...i cant wait till college where i can do whatever i please and stay out till whenever i please...no fuckin parents bitching down my neck about how much my grades suck and how im gonna end up flipping burgers...argh you guys are all soo much luckier than me....

Archived