THE C.I.A. KNEW!!!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

even though i still think the government is a cesspool

Originally posted by yoink

that all of this information surfaced during the clinton administration, and nothing was done...nor was any consideration taken in that attacks were and will always be iminent (sp?),

actually, you're a little wrong about that

the clinton govt's anti terrorism task force issued a huge report on threats posed against the u.s. on January 31st, 2001..

the incoming administration paid zero attention to their reccomendations..

and let's not forget..

clinton's administartion thwarted the millenium bombings of the space needle and la intl airport

Guest BROWNer

lets not forget that when bush waltzed into the oval office

he precisely made clear that the FBI was to 'back off {investigating} the saudi's'...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/progs/ne...ht/attack22.ram

and that days after the attacks, the administration let members of the bin

laden familia exit the country from none other than logan airport in boston.

caammaaaaaaaaaahhn.

The ringleader of this circus of worthless pawns Sent to lead the march right up to the steps of Congress And piss on the lawns of the White House and replace it with a Parental Advisory sticker To spit liquor in the faces of in this democracy of hypocrisy Fuck you Ms. Cheney! Fuck you Tipper Gore! Fuck you with the freest of speech this divided states of embarassment will allow me to have, Fuck you! :mad:

Guest --zeSto--

and for those of you who have been paying attention...

the competition to build the oil pipeline in Afghanistan

was from a company based in Argentina.

and look at what's happened to argentina lately!

Think someone may be tring to mess with them?

that's what the CIA is used for.

(knocking out leftist goverments who want in on American interests.)

Do you guys understand the amount of information that the united states gets about shit goin on, and possible terrorist activities and shit...?

There are so many different fucking people we have to watch out there, its not like we could have predicted this happening....meetings and stuff we knew about, but those happen all the time...

YOU CANNOT LOOK BACK NOW AND SAY OH YEAH, WE FUCKING KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN...

We had no clue...

Its easier to look back now and point the finger than it is to predict shit like this happening...

You think that our country would have let something like this happen if they knew about it? Wtf, are you guys retarded??

The american people are all uninformed or misinformed...

If you want some real news, watch cnn international if you can get it where you are...its got alot of good european and non-american influenced news...

I dont think we can stand around and point the finger.....there never will be a time for that.

tesseract is right....all they had were the dots, no way of knowing that they would connect....

im done.

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Do you guys understand the amount of information that the united states gets about shit goin on, and possible terrorist activities and shit...?

There are so many different fucking people we have to watch out there, its not like we could have predicted this happening....meetings and stuff we knew about, but those happen all the time...

YOU CANNOT LOOK BACK NOW AND SAY OH YEAH, WE FUCKING KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN...

We had no clue...

Its easier to look back now and point the finger than it is to predict shit like this happening...

You think that our country would have let something like this happen if they knew about it? Wtf, are you guys retarded??

The american people are all uninformed or misinformed...

If you want some real news, watch cnn international if you can get it where you are...its got alot of good european and non-american influenced news...

I dont think we can stand around and point the finger.....there never will be a time for that.

tesseract is right....all they had were the dots, no way of knowing that they would connect....

im done.

Cnn internation uh? how about a independent news media...

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Agreed (same with your other points too!)

CNN has lost all hope in my eyes of fairly covering the news.

Every single broadcast has that 'War On Terror' logo,

and they just rant about the 'Evil Empire' and such.

You want to hear good news?

BBC <--------------------------

It may be slanted, but the coverage is international.

(and the voices are so soothing)

Originally posted by --zeSto--

CNN has lost all hope in my eyes of fairly covering the news.

Every single broadcast has that 'War On Terror' logo,

and they just rant about the 'Evil Empire' and such.

"Agreed (same with your other points too!)"

Doesnt cnns coverage of the war on terror get annoying as fuck?Its like hey, how many times can you say the same damn thing?

And yes, i totally forgot about bbc...good call zesto!

I can fall asleep to them so easily.

Guest BROWNer

sorry there shameless, but the connect the dot excuse is

barely plausible IMO. maybe if i'm feeling extra bored i'll track down a bunch

of news links and you can make your own logical conclusions whether

or not the info and links hold any water.

or you could go do it yourself and stop watching cnn.

personally i don't know how anyone can sit back, look at the official story critically, and chalk it up to the full truth. it barely holds water. i don't trust authority for shit, never have, never will, and i'm not gonna believe dick cheney everytime he pulls the national security card. people look at it in their own terms, which is fair, but i personally choose to look at it in stark geo-political, strategic, and historical terms. who benefits? the world is a sticky, stinkin' hole, and everyone's in there gettin' dirty, and the dirtiest of them all is the american political, military, and corporate power elite. and please believe they are fuckin' well wicked at what they do.

BUSH JUST WANTED TO FINISH UP WHAT HIS DADDY DDIN;T GET TO DO. BUSH HAS CONTROL OF THE CIA SO THAT FUCKER IS THE ONE THAT PUT ALL THE LIFES IN DANGER SO AMERIKKKA CAN GAIN MORE FOREIGN CONTROL. IT IS SO CLEAR THAT THEY KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN CAUSE RIGHT AFTER THE ATTACK THEY ALREADY HAD THE PICTURES OF THE PEOPLE WHO DID IT WHAT A BUNCH OF SICK MOTHER FUNNIES WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFES THEY JUST CARE ABOUT GETTING THIER CASH AND EXPLOITING PEOPLE THATS MY 2 CENTS.

<~marqus~>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Breakinblazer2000

Yeah COK, that's why the stock market's through the fucking roof. Get a goddamn clue, actually think for a minute about the shit that keeps falling out of your mouth. ignorant ass bitches...oh yeah and fuck you too Mr. Mang you know exactly jack diddly shit.

what the hell does the stock market have to do with BUSH getting more money? YOU are the ignorant ass bitch, you stupid bumblefuck. dont talk about things that you know nothing about. stop getting all your news from your republican parents.

fuck.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

i posted this site the week after 9/11, and ill post it again

i did a big report on this in school, and now everyone in that class thinks im some Ted Kaczynski unabomber fuck. oh well.

yeah,so what else is new?.....they(the government) have secret fallout shelters incase anything "super gnarly" goes down.....so they can save the polititions------the rest of us are pretty much fucked.How does that make you feel?.....the fact you are just another number.

Its funny how americans have only recently discoverd what most of the world already knew. You people needed a fukin bombing to find out about the U.S's imperialistic tendencies, did you people learn anything from William Walker? Bay of Pigs? Gulf War? WW2? even the panama canal. The U.s. has been bending the rules of society for its own gain for a long time... I find it very fitting, that in the worlds most powerful country, the citizens of it are so misinformed and unimformed that it makes sense, Nicaragua for example has few contreversys, most of the stuff the happens here surfaces in he papers the next day, and the country is has been ravaged with war and revolution, If the U.S. did the same as Nicaragua, its probable the same would happen.

i hate to be the grinning anarchist asshole that screams i told you so.... BUT i told you so. on sept eleventh i said the the US government was inside it all. and back then i was crazy. i wasnt seeking medical help for my paranoia and my delusions but now i am. im sure j edgar's bureau and cointelpro are really happy that i am medicated these days.

it isnt only about oil. i know i said it at the beginning that is the easiest route to take. i bet youd all be surprised if i took things from the xfiles and said that it is an attempt to militarize the us and the world so the colonization can take place. but guess what id probably be right. instead ill just stick to the first part of militarizing the world, i dont know how sure i am of the colonization. fuck im getting a migraine in a spot ive never gotten one before i should drill my head apart so i think "normally."

research this one for all you up and coming bush family haters, gw's trust fund is nazi blood money, im sure all the jews and blacks and "underraces" will appreciate that one. read your history books again. but remember the winners write history, so go deeper.

as for independent news sources i am all for it. CNN is good for two things laughing at the idiocy of the oreilly factor and wolf blitzer one of the decent commercial news reporters still kicking it.

infoshop.org is where its at.

crimethinc.net sometimes has some decent media updates.

jobeone smash the state.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This thread incites nausea.

Hooray for the youth and their amazing insight into the truth of it all. Hooray for having it all figured out. Hooray for the Internet. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

what the hell does the stock market have to do with BUSH getting more money? YOU are the ignorant ass bitch, you stupid bumblefuck. dont talk about things that you know nothing about. stop getting all your news from your republican parents.

fuck.

i really gotta go with you on this one ctrl. too many kids believe 100% of what their parents say.

Archived