Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
swif1

overtime!!!!!

I used to love working holidays. I'd get double time and a half, it would usually be dead (depending on the holiday) and I'd have a good excuse for getting out of boring dinners with family. win/win/win situation for me.

Originally posted by cmeup

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest deadlydnut

THOSE DUMB FUCKERS MISSED TWO 3 POINTERS IN A ROW YOU FUCKS FUCKER FUCK FUCKIN FUCKNUT.

LOL....bring it Laker haters!!....now what?!?....lol....lol.....LA LA!

much respect to Bibby tho........LA LA....takes it, next up sweep over Nets.....3peat!...:king: <lol......show me some LA!....

Guest deadlydnut

Update me on the riots ha..

Guest uncle-boy

christie is a monkey

Guest SPLINTER

What Now TEASE??

what you aint gonna jump on NJ's nuts??

Fuck that lakers all the way.

on a side note now that the series is over i think the Kings are a great team. i hate webber tho, when they get rid of him or his attitude theyll have a better chance. if they lakers team would somehow stop being an NBA team they might take the championship. but as long as LA is around ill be shouting LA at the top of my lungs. fuck that.

Kings might be the next champion team but theyre gonna need to wait till the lakers retire. We the Kings now.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT TEASE!

CALL MY HOMIE THAT SHIT TO HIS FACE.

TEASE JUMP UP TO GET PUNKED

Guest Catch22

Yeah it was a good game. Bibby is good but if sucramento ever wants to be champs they gotta wait for the Lakers to go & they also need to STOP WHINNING!!!! Damn!! sucramento is the biggest bunch of BITCHES I've ever seen!

........3PEAT!!!!!!1

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by suburbian bum

I thought the kings were a hocky team, where is the basketball team from?

.......SHAQRAMENTO!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this