Lakers vs. Kings.....game 7

wREk OnE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well the kings lost. quite shitty, but oh well, it was def a good game, entertaining as fuck. the kings fucked themselves with their free throw shooting and by keeping doug christie's cold fish ass in instead of bobby jackson (who fuckin ran that court when he was in). as for all the LA fans, keep dick riding, and keep underestimating the nets... kidd and kenyon martin = more trouble than you think.....

plus jason kidds wife is 1000x hotter than anyone on the lakers could ever get wit:) :) :)

and ps , BRYAN SHAW STILL FUCKING SUCKS, he didnt do shit last nite, he barely has done anything, why do you still keep bringing him up? if you like bryan shaw, you might as well vote for shawn fucking bradley as mvp.

plus jason kidds wife is 1000x hotter than anyone on the lakers could ever get wit

uuum, Ever heard of Vanessa Williams. One of the hottest girls ever. Yea well thats Rick Fox's wife so please beleeeeeeb it. Shes way hotter than KIDS, oh by the way who was arrested for BEATING HER!!!

What the hell does that have to do with basketball anyways??????

Kid and Martin aint shit - Lakers 4-0 get your brooms out

Guest Canadiano

i don't know...i'll be going for the Nets. I don't really care, 'cuz I'm a big Knicks and Raps fans, but still - the Nets. Even though I don't give respect for getting rid of my boy Marbury.

oh, and I gotta say, it was pretty sick when that '666' beast car got flipped and set on fire a couple of years ago when LA won. Unfortunately, Shaq donated $50 000 to the LAPD for that. That ain't cool in my eyes. U can argue for it all you want, and I'm sure I already thought of it, but man, it ain't cool for a black man to be donating $50 000 to the LAPD because one measly car got destroyed.

Originally posted by Canadiano

i don't know...i'll be going for the Nets. I don't really care, 'cuz I'm a big Knicks and Raps fans, but still - the Nets. Even though I don't give respect for getting rid of my boy Marbury.

oh, and I gotta say, it was pretty sick when that '666' beast car got flipped and set on fire a couple of years ago when LA won. Unfortunately, Shaq donated $50 000 to the LAPD for that. That ain't cool in my eyes. U can argue for it all you want, and I'm sure I already thought of it, but man, it ain't cool for a black man to be donating $50 000 to the LAPD because one measly car got destroyed.

The first riots were fucken crazy. Then the next year the cops were fucken dicks. They shot rubber pellots at us for NO REASON. They block off certain areas and if you happen to park your car in that area YOUR FUCKED. Imagine just trying to leave and cops are shooting shit at you.

I freaken hate them

Jason Kidd's wife is hot except when she had the black eye from when he beat her.

I wish you woulda saw Brian Shaw & John Salley's wife's last year. They were fucking hot to def.

Also you have no respect for the Nets for trading away Marbury?

Trading Marbury was the best thing that ever happened to that sorry excuse for a franchise. Marbury had individual skills and would chuck up 30 a game but never helped the team win.

How could one be a Raptor AND a Knick fan?

They are rivals. Management is used to be on the other team. Oakley and a bunch of other players have been traded between them. Plus they have met in the playoffs and knocked each other out.

Again, I could care less about Brian Shaw's wife. Brian Shaw averages 2.9 measly fucking points a game. I would love to know why he keeps getting brought up in this forum in posts concerning the Lakers. He FUCKING SUCKS.

2ndly, Vanessa Williams is very hot. But I thik Kidd's wide is mad hotter. Thats personal preference i guess. And for everyone who brings up that wife beating shit, you sound like a fucking Celtics fan. You cant front on his skill so you talk shit about his personal life. Thats ok, Kobe should call himself Joumana Kidd cause Jason is gonna beat the fuck outta him. He has nowhere near the fucking skill level of Kidd, and before you try to argue, Kidd is only one of 3 people to average a triple double in the playoffs, and Kobe aint nowhere in that fucking list, he can only hope to be while he obeys his fuckin thirst.

And 3rdly, I could swear I heard everyone talking about their fucking brooms last year with the sixers... and though they lost, you still had to put your fucking brooms away.

Keep dick riding >> GO NETS >>

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by TonySuprano

The first riots were fucken crazy. Then the next year the cops were fucken dicks. They shot rubber pellots at us for NO REASON. They block off certain areas and if you happen to park your car in that area YOUR FUCKED. Imagine just trying to leave and cops are shooting shit at you.

I freaken hate them

yet big Shaq just bigs up them beasticals. i used to watch him in LSU, Orlando, yadayadayada, but I don't like him. Never have. I'd love to see IQ test results from him.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Pistol

Also you have no respect for the Nets for trading away Marbury?

Trading Marbury was the best thing that ever happened to that sorry excuse for a franchise. Marbury had individual skills and would chuck up 30 a game but never helped the team win.

How could one be a Raptor AND a Knick fan?

They are rivals. Management is used to be on the other team. Oakley and a bunch of other players have been traded between them. Plus they have met in the playoffs and knocked each other out.

Pistol, it's pretty damn obvious that Kidd is far better for the team than Marbury was, but it makes my Marbury Nets jersey worthless.

Also, I've loved the Knicks since i was peeing my pants in class. I'm not gonna start hating them because we have a team now.

I gotta admit, when the Raps and NY first duked it out in the post-season a while back, I was yelling "GO raptors!" but in my mind, I was secretly rooting for the knicks. after all, the raps are young, and one may say, not as deserving. That's just my loyalties speaking, anyway.;)

Guest Canadiano

^^^^

I wouldn't be that surprised. And he wears funny clown hats and chills with Oscar De La Hoya. And he can't rap, yet really thinks he can.

Archived