old school

kid furie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm...lock down bording school...11 months...

been through shit i could have never even imagined. my first roommate was sent to jail for armed robbery and stayed an extra 2 months cause he almost killed a kid for taking a candybar from him. i lived with these kids for a year and now im out. left two days ago and got back this morning. spent a night in boston with some friends. started getting into sports and working out while i was up there. i was the captian of the soccer team and had the fastest times of my trackteam for the sprints.

i cant wait to start paniting again. i cant wait to start running shit again. i cant wait to see my friends. i cant wait to talk to some girls. i cant wait to spark up. cali sunshine puts the smile on my face...im glad to be back...

taking anything for granted?it wasn't like i was some spoiled little shit before i left. i dont take ANYTHING for granted, i've been using that crappy brown sandpaper toliet paper for too long to take things for granted. at home i got my own room with a working door with a lock, a nice bed and i dont have to stand in a line to eat. what more could i ask for?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived