238th Street Bridge NYC

Guest Sket One

Guest Eric Cartmen

Big Sket..can always count on him for the fresh flicks.That was the Merk piece i was talking about 2 pics up.Also that Sien 5 Nev up top is so sweet..I had crap shots of those.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eric Cartmen
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

a ID thread is truely long overdue, The man was busy... I remeber seeing some old ill pics of him and JezKGB Freights from the early nineties. 238th the graffiti playground... Ill stories of bums and headless burnt dolls...

Also ID did get busy.He got up.If you talk to alot of people though they didnt give him alot of props because he would tag above peoples nice pieces, and some people back then thought it was a cheap way of getting fame. None the less guy put in work, and his forbidden art videos were dope!

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

a ID thread is truely long overdue, The man was busy... I remeber seeing some old ill pics of him and JezKGB Freights from the early nineties. 238th the graffiti playground... Ill stories of bums and headless burnt dolls...

yo ETHREADNY, IDEE UGG is my boy for real,when i came to nyc in 1996 he hooked me up with clean train panels,freights,amtrak lines in the bronx and all sorts of mad shit!!! big props,i have some fliks that u could post as i have no server,contact me at graffitirock_fliks@hotmail.com and i hook you up.

"by all means necessary"

..the side bashing issue seems to be a common gripe with IDee.

it seems a bit pointless.. i have met quite a few older cats who have no shame pointing out how their tags showed up in the background of flics of burners on subway trains. regardless IDee has most tunnels in most boros along with streets locked

.. ID's moniker is like a stamp. not to make stretched comparisons but i think thats the qualities which ...for example but not limited to... people like Net, RD also bring to the game.

i dont know.. im hung over.

-bob

Guest Eric Cartmen

Re: "by all means necessary"

Originally posted by Al Green

..the side bashing issue seems to be a common gripe with IDee.

it seems a bit pointless.. i have met quite a few older cats who have no shame pointing out how their tags showed up in the background of flics of burners on subway trains. regardless IDee has most tunnels in most boros along with streets locked

.. ID's moniker is like a stamp. not to make stretched comparisons but i think thats the qualities which ...for example but not limited to... people like Net, RD also bring to the game.

i dont know.. im hung over.

-bob

I agree.I wasnt trying to diss.I give ID props.Guy put in work and then some. All i am saying is that i have mentioned the name to other older cats, and some have commented about how he would tag on top of there and other peoples stuff..None the less guy did his thing and gets props,

• 3 months later...
Guest Yelp, baby

THose are dope, be carful tho, cats are vultrues on this site, all my good flicks were stolen and put up onto someone elses site, which is why i only post wack flicks:lol: :lol:

Guest sisteray

my my my...the last time i was down there was ages ago...i was painting with Sad imok and we were just doing our thing when we turned around and the conductor of the metro train had completely stopped the whole train right next to us..i cant believe we didn't hear it..anyway the conductor pops his head out the window and shouts to us that the cops are on their way and to get the fuck out! sho nuff we look up to the hill and 2 feds are sliding down on their asses...so funny but we didn't wait around to laugh... we bolted down to the river and i proceeded to trudge through it...Sad had some new kicks on (he was always big on gear) so stopped to take them off...dedicated...we get up to the highway and cars are going by constantly but what the fuck! just run through em...mad horns..climb up the other side of the highway and act like we own the place... soggy shoes and all.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived