i'll knife ya

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mugshot
Originally posted by FR8 LIFE

what he fucks up with cutin out he reporting marks some times i get flix in a pack that are like that

nah they aint cut out, the fliks are still good i just put somthing over the numbers, then scan them then take it off when im done, i dont have photoshop so i have to do it the hoodlumd out way, if anyone has any suggestions on programs that arent a ripoff throw em my way,....peace

Originally posted by mugshot

nah they aint cut out, the fliks are still good i just put somthing over the numbers, then scan them then take it off when im done, i dont have photoshop so i have to do it the hoodlumd out way, if anyone has any suggestions on programs that arent a ripoff throw em my way,....peace

but why block out the reporting marks

Originally posted by mugshot

i got a copy of photoshop for you mugshot. i'll burn it to a cd. it's for a pc and i can show you how to use it for flix and shit.

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by fr8oholic

i got a copy of photoshop for you mugshot. i'll burn it to a cd. it's for a pc and i can show you how to use it for flix and shit.

that would be excellent,,,then u can give it to you know who to give it to me,, i think he wants to ask you something also....as far as the person saying why do i black out the reporting numbers,,,i think u can probably answer that simple question yourself....

I really have enjoyed my self as i looked upon the colors and style of that expert train. I would like to extend a warm thank you to the said artist. Also It is cool to see the one of the moniker kings get down with a spray can, props to the solo artist........

Originally posted by another loser

i thought the solo artist was only monikers?

i may be stupid

educate me

I WOULD SAY 95% IS STREAKS BUT I HAVE CAUGHT SEVARAL TSA'S OVER THE YEARS, IF ANYONE HAS ANY ONLINE POST THEM UP, I ALSO CAUGHT HIS INFAMOUS STREAK ON A DOOR IN LOWER MANHATTEN SHIT WAS DOPE TO SEE.

Archived