• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mugshot

i'll knife ya

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by FR8 LIFE

what he fucks up with cutin out he reporting marks some times i get flix in a pack that are like that

nah they aint cut out, the fliks are still good i just put somthing over the numbers, then scan them then take it off when im done, i dont have photoshop so i have to do it the hoodlumd out way, if anyone has any suggestions on programs that arent a ripoff throw em my way,....peace

Originally posted by mugshot

nah they aint cut out, the fliks are still good i just put somthing over the numbers, then scan them then take it off when im done, i dont have photoshop so i have to do it the hoodlumd out way, if anyone has any suggestions on programs that arent a ripoff throw em my way,....peace

but why block out the reporting marks

Originally posted by mugshot

i got a copy of photoshop for you mugshot. i'll burn it to a cd. it's for a pc and i can show you how to use it for flix and shit.

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by fr8oholic

i got a copy of photoshop for you mugshot. i'll burn it to a cd. it's for a pc and i can show you how to use it for flix and shit.

that would be excellent,,,then u can give it to you know who to give it to me,, i think he wants to ask you something also....as far as the person saying why do i black out the reporting numbers,,,i think u can probably answer that simple question yourself....

Guest Stemtron

that spot is awesome! bring back the NES! That equinox is hot, too!

Guest platapie

the colors on the sectr are great.

I really have enjoyed my self as i looked upon the colors and style of that expert train. I would like to extend a warm thank you to the said artist. Also It is cool to see the one of the moniker kings get down with a spray can, props to the solo artist........

i'm feelin that expert and scan piece..wish i could see who was to the right of scan...great post kudos to all.

bump for sectr.. personally i think an amazing painter who has been pioneering his own shit for years and goes unknown..

dood is off the hinges for real..

my hat is off to him. super bump

Guest mikro137

equinox and reke mos def

jigga what jigga who...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

sectr

equinox

expert