Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
serum

osaka japan

its not gonna werk, sorry bro. nice flix.. resize them and email them to me and ill post them. they are way too big

okay defy check your mail. sorry about the size. thanks

[This message has been edited by serum (edited 09-03-2001).]

i checked that photo album, had some dope shit in it....in one of the last few flicks, there are a couple dope handstyles on an electric box....

a lot of the euro, oz, japan, etc graff being displayed on this board is somewhat a breath of fresh air..

whatever i'm retarded and i can't make the pictures show so just click on the first link

Guest HESHIANDET

what kind of paint do they use in japan? does it have computer chips in the cans or anything?(haha)

Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

what kind of paint do they use in japan? does it have computer chips in the cans or anything?(haha)

no its made of rice.

any other stereotypes you want to pull out of your ass.. because theyre not funny.

Guest duh-rye-won

indian spraypaint only sprays little red dots.

^huh?

the japanese writers use the local paint. if you only knew how bad it was and how difficult it is to use. americans are babied with rusto and krylon. it took me months to be able to work with it and even now i can't really do the things they can with it. there's a guy out here distributing belton in osaka. so roler and i used that for our pieces. no there aren't computer chips in the cans.

the writers only write in romanji. so they might use a japanese word but use the english alphabet to write it in. some tokyo writers have done pieces in kanji[chinese letters] but not strictly every time. they feel its hard to style and graff was started in english so they continue with that. very and yoka however piece in katakana [japanese syllabus for foriegn words] you have to understand how powerful english is outside of english speaking countries. they don't find japanese as cool as the english speakers do.

any comments at all would be appreciated. because i need the translation practice thanks.

Nevermind

OK. I guess that didnt work.

I want to start a new thread for Japan's graff pics. Yo Serum...do you think theres enough potential? Or do you think the thread will even get many pics?

i lived in japan for a year a couple years ago, it was great. Im thinking about going back over the summer and when i do oh boy, you know im fenna hit it up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now