ignite all of your friends

Kr430n5_666

i am back earlier than expected due to van trouble and the fact that the vocalist left the band.

my time was excellent. i could throw down all the info, but i'll just say these few things...

kentucky has very nice people there. i was amazed. i figured everyone would be shit pieces.

allergies are very similar to getting mudered by upside down african robots. the new allegra pills suck shit out of my ass....i mean..umm..well they dont make me shit...they just..eh...dont work...nevermind...you get it...pf

holiday inn express is a nice place to stay for a day but not 3.

car problems get the Makro's No.

money is awesome until you dont have any.

subway is an amazing place and i must have purchased over 10 subs in the last few days.

people thought i was famous so i got free pizza, brownies, and cookies-each from different people. that was greatly amusing.

really hot weather is not very nice

i love music

i hate ticks

upper ny is funny

i missed 12oz and my computer. hahhaa ahh byebyebye

http://ltpwww.gsfc.nasa.gov/globe/pvg/16-1colr.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Africa is actually the leader in aggressive robot creation. For more info, you should contact Afrobotica. Afrobotica is probably one of the largest aggressive robot manufacturing companies in Africa. They dont have a website...but i'm sure if you look around somewhere, you should find more info.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

subway is an amazing place and i must have purchased over 10 subs in the last few days.

people thought i was famous so i got free pizza, brownies, and cookies-each from different people. that was greatly amusing.

First Jared, Now makros and eventually the world. Give in to the subway army.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

Africa is actually the leader in aggressive robot creation. For more info, you should contact Afrobotica. Afrobotica is probably one of the largest aggressive robot manufacturing companies in Africa. They dont have a website...but i'm sure if you look around somewhere, you should find more info.

Can you please chill with me?

Originally posted by Zack Morris

so did you play that show here with the almighty sardaukar?

and I am glad you feel we have nice people here.

you know...it is funny because we got there late and missed the set. i did, however, grab a demo cd of sardaukar off the ground. and it is funny because i just put it in just before i clicked this post. interesting. i really enjoy this little demo. excellent. did you stick around for the other bands?

i watched sealing of the tribes (the other louisville band) nad I spent most of the night outside hanging out with my band and some friends since I was in a bad mood....I'm glad you enjoyed the demo cd.

I spent most of the night sitting on top of our van with my boy andrew shooting the shit about dumb hoes and eating pizza from nextdoor.

you missed the band i was with.

you should check out the enclitic. they sold some records to Ear-X-Tacy or whatever that place is. look for their vinyl. you wont be disappointed, if you dig technical grindcore.

sadis was very good. you should try picking up their ep somehow...they are very enjoyable.

skinless is cheese death metal, but its all in good fun. the vocalist is a really nice guy. they were fun to watch, but i was mainly just chilling on the couch in the next room reading some stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived