elementary school kids - my anti-grug

Mr. Mang

yesterday (friday) was our senior prom. all of the local elementary school kids wrote letters to the seniors telling us to not to do drugs and be safe. it was a pretty effective guilt trip for the girls, i think. my letter came with JELLYBEAN border but i cut it out to save some space. god bless little elementary school kids.

please note the last line : 'get addicted to candy knot grugs'

p.s. - my friend Bona form Cambodia got a letter from a girl and she even gave him her AOL EMAIL ADDRESS. suhweet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't think it was a waste of time (even though i'm straighedge anyway). it was just something nice and unexpected.

my school's pre-prom antisubstance extravaganza yesterday:

1.) letters from kids about not doing drugs

2.) slide show from the trauma center (blood and gore slides)

3.) mother from MADD talked about how her daughter was killed (included crying and her saying she has wished she could put a gun to her head because she is so sad)

4.) cop talked about how his uncles got permanently injured from drunk driving

5.) simulated accident by MADD (with staged emergency efforts and all of that)

this all happened the day before prom too. beats the HELL out of being in class.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i don't think it was a waste of time (even though i'm straighedge anyway). it was just something nice and unexpected.

my school's pre-prom antisubstance extravaganza yesterday:

1.) letters from kids about not doing drugs

2.) slide show from the trauma center (blood and gore slides)

3.) mother from MADD talked about how her daughter was killed (included crying and her saying she has wished she could put a gun to her head because she is so sad)

4.) cop talked about how his uncles got permanently injured from drunk driving

5.) simulated accident by MADD (with staged emergency efforts and all of that)

this all happened the day before prom too. beats the HELL out of being in class.

they didn't do that shit for my senior prom. They just gave a long announcement the day of about what could happen...After just reading that shit the stuff I thaught of that I could have said or done still has a smile plastered across my face

"I'm so sadi that i wish i could take a gun to my head"

-"whats stoppin ya?"

-"I have one in my car, 9mm hollow point. It'll make the back of your head look like Richard Simmons asshole"

Guest Smok

Whenever I drive by my old elementary school, I look at the kids who I figure are in grade 6, and I think, damn that's the age I started smoking weed, and I try to picture the kid puffing chronic and it just don't seem right. Then I see kids who look like they're in like grade 4, and try to picture them chugging on straight hard liqour, and that just fucks with me.

Oh yeah, this all happens in just a couple seconds, it's not like I sit outside elementary schools staring at little kids or something. Just wanted to clear that up.

it's not like I sit outside elementary schools staring at little kids or something. Just wanted to clear that up

uh huh. better keep those tags up to date on your kidnapper van, chester. cops always stop you for the stupid shit.

:)

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

my girlfriend is the 'lucky girl' , but we didn't go to prom. she's a little bit younger than me (not a senior) so it didn't matter much to her anyway. we went grocery shopping and i skated a little bit.

f prom.

thats the attitude...:king:

i wonder if you could eat the jellybeans off the paper... hmm.. i wish they did stuff like that at my school... we didn't have shit for anti-drinking/drugs this year... not even a wrecked car in front of the school... what kinda shit is that... eh.. i didn't even go to prom.. we had a giant thunderstorm out.. there was no way i was gonna miss that shit.... i saw demons in the sky.. it was awesome..

for the whole semester they had 2 destroyed cars in the courtard at the school i occasionally attend, we opened them up and took out a kickball that was in the trunk of one. it was deflated though. shucks. i couldnt fit in either car. however, i did get to steal some little kids smashed power ranger toy. i think it has blood on it, i took the dead child's toy and it now hangs from my rear view mirror. (im ASSUMING he died. or got real fucked up, seeing as how i couldnt even begin to fit in the car, im assuming hes pretty bad off....so the toy brings me luck)

Archived