this is a good sign...right?

dukeofyork

so im sitting at work, and this one girl i work with was reading a magazine. so out of boredom i ask if shes got any extra reading material...

"yea, i have some more magazines out in my car....ones got j.lo on the cover.."

"thatll work.."

so she brings in this magazine, and its got an article advertised on the cover about sex in the workplace...

so do you think it could be a sign? i mean, she could have mentioned the j.lo pic on the cover cause she knows just about any guy with a pulse would like to see pictures of her..

note: i am very bored at work....and its my turn to ask dumb questions on here..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i figured since everybody else asks stupid shit like this, for shits and giggles id ask..

yea, shes cute....i dunno about hot pics of girls or boob appreciation thread high end material (there is some low end trash in there..)

but she holds her own.

she had said at one point to this other guy that she doesnt date white guys. (fuck.) but then when i was talkin to her she said she doesnt have anything against white guys, just doesnt normally find them attractive.

and one of my friends (who is not white) told me that shes lookin for a thug. i dont quite think im a thug. but hey, maybe im wrong...

YOur a fucking pervert..............................LOL.........is funny in a way if you think about it just go up to her and ask her if she wants to fuck if she doens just rape the bich...........the rule is ask nicely first if it doesnt work just doit the rough way................

she sounds lame...

i find the people that dont date a race tend to be confused about the world and nto all that intelligent, or very fetish oriented. they're the hoes that goe into chatrooms all like 'where da chocolate brothas at? holla!'

but yo.. if you just want poon. flash the rusto to show your thugness. and start making jokes aobut the article.

Originally posted by chozer

shes as white as they come fox....youre up awful early...

didnt get too wasted last night eh?

nah last night was a booze free night. although i wish it hadn't been. you haven't talked to jms today? he didn't tell you about last night?

Guest platapie

dude she gave you a girls magazine. i bet tehre also were articles that said find out if you have a yeast infection in there somwhere.

Originally posted by chozer

oh, and the whole issue is titled "sex&body".

ok, first off, any girlie mag has atleast 9 issues a month called sex&body...

second, i think you should have taken a sharpie and circled the sex in te workplace thing on the cover and given it back to her... don't say anything, just hand it to her...

Originally posted by mr c

YOur a fucking pervert..............................LOL.........is funny in a way if you think about it just go up to her and ask her if she wants to fuck if she doens just rape the bich...........the rule is ask nicely first if it doesnt work just doit the rough way................

Thats fucked up.

Archived