the truth behind SEASAME STREET

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Daddy_Screw

I have this weird feeling that theory could be applied to a lot of American media if enuff research was done,,respect that was an interesting analysis

Guest Stapler

That was a dope thread that was interesting to read. It does gt you thinking that those charectors can shape a child mins with out the parents ever knowing. Maybe they should make a charector that makes kids send all there parents money to me. That would be dope

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by deadlydnut

I was watching scooby doo two nights ago and it was on when I got home so I always wondered why scooby and shaggy went out together and were always hungry, but then I was watching and when the monster came they were like "ZOIKS LETS GO" but when they ran their was this trail of smoke behind him which I guess was supposed to be dust, but they were inside some recording studio so its clean, so that had to be smoke....so scooby and shaggy go smoke marijuana when they're out get the munchies and eat, mystery solved...

.....in other news World War 2 is over.....

Archived