106-102 LAKERS...NEXT UP GAME 7

Pistol

Guest FreeDaddy

Its a wrrrap..

It really doesn't matter who wins now ..a win's just a setup for dissapointment when it all comes back to Jersey in the finals .. Nets in 6! :p

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, donniefrisco, and youll have will smith, who i coulda sworn was from philly and used to cheer for the 76ers, selling out and cheering for the lakers. and youll have all the nba announcers sucking the lakers collective dicks. as to the rest of the laker fans, the kings lost because yoink put it best, last nites game was like a corrupt south american soccer game. i will give you that the refs on the kings game in game 5 dicked the lakers on some calls; no question. but i remember at least 2 or 3 instances of fouls (offensive and defensive) where the king player never even touched the player, and the last play where kobe bryant blantantly fouled mike bibby yet not called for it was fucking amazing to me. the lakers have been constantly outplayed throughout this series; doug christie has contained kobe better than most people could (even though kobe, that little walking commercial ego, chalked it up to the fact he had food poisoning, pobresita), vlade has done one hell of a job guarding shaq (let me see shaq make a fucking three, ill guarantee you that someone will buy one of his shitty albums before that happens), and the rest of the kings have been able to beat the lakers. even after mike bibby got called on a foul in which derek fisher was all over him, bibby was still able to come right back and make the 3. the kings simply play better. and you know why? because the kings are a team. the lakers are kobe bryant and shaq, occasionally relying on robert horry (the only laker i like cause he doesnt have a little fucking attitude like the rest, he actually seems to just enjoy playing). and before you start saying all the other lakers, ask yourself: what is the lakers game plan? the plan is get it to shaq. one player on the team. dont say thats not the plan; phil jackson has said it. nba announcers have said it. fellow lakers have said it. and what did phil jackson say before game 6? give the ball to kobe and basically let him do whatever they want. the lakers are 2, sometimes 3 players, only one of which is an actual player in my eyes (horry). the other 2 are overhyped pieces of shit which relied on some shady fucking refs to get them through game 6 which they surely should have lost, and no LA fan, no matter how shady the refs were, no fucking LA fan will admit it. and thats fine. wait till they get back to arco. FUCK THE FUCKING LAKERS, THOSE LITTLE PRETTY BOY PUSSIES, GO EAT YOUR FUCKING SHAQ PACK AND OBEY YOUR FUCKING THIRST, the lakers are going down hard, and the kings are gonna take game 7. They are pissed. They are hungry. and they are gonna eat the fucking lakers up and spit them out.

on a side note, i think the match up of kidd vs. bibby would be off the fucking meter, a lot more than kobe or dfish against kidd. 2 small guards like jason and mike would be a classic match.

FUCK THE LAKERS, GO KINGS.

Guest SPLINTER

you guys talking shit about fake fouls should look at who started all the flopping in the series. The Fucking Kings. theyve been flopping since game 2. you cant possibly tell me how little ol 6 ft fisher can knock both 7footers, webber, divac, on theyre fuckin ass. and why did vlade and webber bitch out and drop on the floor every time shaq turned his body?? theyre just getting a taste of theyre own medicine. and about the foul on bibby, yeah it was a shitty thing for kobe to do but you cant bring bibbys attitude to LA and not expect to get fucked up. they could suspend kobe and it wouldnt be shit since Horry would still be there and Shaq, and Shaw, fisher dropped out sometime this year. i give props to vlade and jackson on the kings, all the other fucks are just drag queens.

i dont even care all that much

im a celtics fan, so yesterday i was mad but ehh no big deal, both teams have their fair share of bad calls and bad acting granted your right, the kings are playing much better this year than last year so at least its an entertaining series, the only thing that stood out was kobes attitude and the bibby thing, obviouslly its done with so theres no big deal with it but i think kobe starts a lot of tough shit on the court with people and it gets kinda old sometimes, but shit its a good series and im looking forward for game seven i think its goin to be a fucking great game for both teams....at least i hope:D

Guest SPLINTER

yeah what ever wigga.

Tease gots nothin on me.

PS- will the real slim shady please stand up...

(Tease starts standing up but gets slapped by Eminem)

Tease is just mad cuz hes such a racist. racist i tell ya. he doesnt like white people.

Guest FreeDaddy
Originally posted by cmeup

, you might as well give them the trophy...cuz the nets arent going to be able to handle shaq...

WIGGER!

off topic

this is off topic as fuck but i didnt want to start a small thread, i just saw the nasties bruise in the holyfield rahman (sp.?) fight...holyfield headbutted his ass and in like two seconds he had a bump the size of a fucking tennisball over his left eye...that shit looked like he was a mutant...fucking damn...holyfield won too...aright sorry back to basketball;)

Originally posted by colour

the kings have to be a "team" because they have nobody.

Are you that fucking ignorant? If they have nobody, then why did they have the best record in the west? They know how to play as a team. They understand basketball is a team game. And they are gonna beat the lakers as a team. As for flopping, Id love for everyone who talks about flopping to stand behind shaqs 300+ pound ass and let him turn his elbow quick and hard into you and see how fucking far you go flying. He fucking dwarfs everyone on the court, and your ass would be fucking knocked out if you had to guard him. What attitude does Mike Bibby have splinter? He didnt complain or cry even when he got fucking shafted. He kept playing, he even came down and popped a 3 right after getting fucked up on some bullshit call. And byron shaw fucking SUCKS, dont even bring him up. Take out kobe and you got shaq and horry.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by evry1s nthng

Are you that fucking ignorant?

did you already forget this was the guy who said teh simpsons shoudl have been off the air 4 years ago.

lets all get on the whore boat.

Originally posted by evry1s nthng

Just stating the facts :) what did you mean then?

dont worry about, you still wouldnt like it.

and as for the simpsons

i never said they should of been cancelled 4 years ago.

i said it was about time they were cancelled.

ill ride the whore boat all the way to the finals and beyond.

am i the only one that notices that chris webber is no good?he's definatly not one of the smartest players. he cant shoot jumpers he make stupid passes, and cost the kings alot of points. oh well. if he'd stayed in the paint and avoided shooting shots he couldn't make maybe they could have won. oh well.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

lakers...kinda always liked them,but the kings...im havin my hopes for them...i feel everybody should win sometimes...the bulls just got boring with thier wins after a while.but a good competition when people are praying and hoping to win just for that satisfaction.."something they could look back on and say,"yeah."thats something i like.

LA kicked ass before...im hopin for the kings.

i like basket ball,but i like it more if im in the seats talkin shit.:)

:) yay!lakers won! :)

Guest Catch22

I give Bibby credit. But the rest of their team sucks!

Lakers Rule!!!

...3PEAT!!!!!

SCOREBOARD!!!!

You can now call sacramento SHAQRAMENTO!!!!

Im from LA.. i like the Lakers the Clippers.. Yes the Clippers. Been liking them since late 80's. I still have the Clipper Starter Jacket to proove it. The Dodgers the Angels Rams and Raiders. (even though they left)

I also liked SHAQ since LSU so eat a dick. I saw a grip of his college games early sat. mornings. I called it that he would go to LA. After making a few movies I heard he liked it out here and wanted to move to LA.

Look out for the Clips next year.

Quentin Richardson should of been sixth man of the year - he was robbed

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Pistol

...He needs surgery but is playing through it like a man...

aw, c'mon...I don't know about that making him a man. Basketball players can't even get up off the floor without help from a teammate.

and the most popular player in the NBA, Carter, can't go 7 seconds without a disgusting look of utter bitchdom on his face.

go raps.

Archived