Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rikimaru

The Cope2 thread

lookin forward to the dvd and if any body got a flick of the cope canvas as well as the others at yrb please post

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Originally postee by else

what happened to cope after his big court case over the kings destroy video?

can some1 plz ans this? i wanna noe 2..and when is tha dvd comin out? get me back...thks a lot...

peace...:cool:

man i was in new york a couple o months ago and i saw a fair dose of cope destruction,which is quite impressive since i think the lastime he wnet all city was a couple of years ago ( correct me if im wrong) ...

i painted a wall next to a production with him on it in nj...it was sweet coz he had a full colour burner ont he wall..then i fyou spun 360 you could see a whole bunch of cope throw ups..this guy is an animal.....

as far as i could gather froma talking to ppl in NY he still hits transit too...

COPE=KING

no matter if you like his style or not..

In graff if your round for long enough it doesnt matter what style you paint, more so quantity of hits....

this guy is real to the core...

props cope..inspiration to us all...

:king: :king:

Guest soneMILWwi

more cope2. i know this cat rocks hard core, iwant mroe...

yo kingdemerock

when is the dvd coming out .... and cope yeah he is a king but then then again alot of writers back then cept writing they would be kings to cuz of experiance. but im not saying anything bad about the man i saw his shit and saw his tapes read his book by the way is really good! and think he knows something we dont about the game! so yo kingdemerock halla at me and tell me when the dvd comes! thanks:cool: COPE 2

Re: emit

Originally posted by njbomber

emit would burn cope2.and did u see those muscles emit got:p

NJBOMBER LIKES MUSCLES:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: AN IDEA FOREIGN TO THE VAST POPULATION OF THOSE ON THIS BOARD

Originally posted by fah-Q

stop being a bunch of bloody twats, chill and enjoy a legend , i mean shit, if u DONT like this guys style then why jock him enough to come ON to this thread and bitch, about how many outlines he does, when facts come down to facts hes painted much more than most of us have, and whoever has enough disrespect to diss cope 2 is an ungreatful, and blind mofo,or there signing on from nowhere south dakota to talk about something they dont no. i mean dont get me wrong, u should be able to have your own fucking opinion, but JEEEEEEESUS fucking christ, dont come onto a fucking thread just to destroy shit for the heads that want to see what the thread has to offer, i mean, i dont go into the suburban graff threads and start dissing all the kids i think are jumping on the bandwagon, or going to threads i dont like and dissing on people, think logically you morons, u ruined a fairly good thread because you were acting like bleeding pussies, SHUT UP, if u dont like the damn thread LEAVE, if u do, then comment, whatever, but damn man, you fuckin kids must have nothing to do but to talk about what colors cope used ? thats pathetic man, i mean if the damn kid sed he gave cope a can then he did (who gives a fuck?), hop off

Well spoken. Most the threads you open now are just a bunch of bitching. If you don't like it keep your mouths shut and go find something you like and talk about that.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by DaMobbsta

afetr hes hes court trial,has cope done anything new

he probabaly check this thread and laughed...

what a load of shit this threads turned into...

not being funny but wtf is going on....i came in here considering to see plenty of fro-ups and burners from 'co'...and all i see is 'bitches' who bitchin bout whos better emit or cope2 well fuk it....WHY HASNT the emit man got his own fukkin thread? well if u like sucking his cock so much then open a fukkin page and all do it together in another thread...FUK SAKE ANOTHER ROOM FUKT BY HATERS BEHIND THEIR PARENTS PC.....FUK U

FUK THOSE NOT PAYING THERE NET BILLS....

FUK TOYS

NUFF RESPEKT 4 COPEII AND ALL DOWN WITH STYLE...

Originally posted by PlayGround

tredawg i guess you were rite

SHIT IS SQUASHED,BRO.SOMETIMES I GOTTA ADMIT I CAN

BE SUCH A SHIT TALKER.APOLOGIES GO OUT TO ALL OF YOU.