The Cope2 thread

Rikimaru

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey anyone who is a fan at all of KD club stuff, please help us help our boy:

ive updated the website where we are raising money for MAD KD, who is battling a rugged cancer diagnosis, with a pledge drive....you can donate cash straight up, or you can donate in excahnge for some custom art of cool merch donated by friends, businesses, and just generally kind folks in the graffiti world.

please check the site for some custom sticker packs from

CURVE

SNOEMAN

ERUPTO

and MECRO.

also some PAINTED STEEL DVDs, some BLOCK BY BLOCK ink, and some 35mm prints of philly handstyles.

madvscancer.bigcartel.com/

Im glad to say the original vinyl stickers are selling well, and the ILLADELSTYLEZ mops completely sold out!

coming soon: JUNOBO mops, vintage SKILLS Magazines, and more art and stickers from people like KEMS 3A, NSF CREW, UTAH X ETHER, IRONLAK merch, and much more.

If you donated already for mops or stickers, please be patient, they will ship soon. I am trying to juggle all this fundraising along with my own work and family, so its not going as fast as id like at times, but it will be shipped soon!

Thanks to all on behalf of myself and MAD, who needs all your good thoughts and vibes.

thanks

-chris nise NSF

• 5 months later...

dear mr. cope 2. Why are you such a bitch for being a snitch and having people to go over some peoples work that you can't do yourself? Now I would have the utmost respect for you, but I see your work of foul play to be somewhat....childish. You may seem and look like a hard man that really thinks he's tough, but inside we can all see this way of responding to other peoples hard work as stupid. You will probably send threatening letters to me and try and find out who I am and where I'm from and how do I have such knowledge. Just know that to a whole world, you are not the top dog. You may think NY is yours, but instead we know it's not. Congrats for being a role model to me until I heard of all this commotion you've stirred. Now you're just another wack artist in the band of snitches that was and will stay a has been for many graffiti viewers out there. Peace out FUCKER!!!! Don't worry we wont be putting up 2EPOC's anytime soon. It'll just stay in our heads how dumb you are for having other people cross out the ones you hate. COPE 2 is just a child stuck in a mans body. Yes, I am hating super hard! But with all that love you may get from people who don't know you really. I'm the one that knows and spreads the truth the the ones that don't know. I'm an itch you just can't scratch cope...sorry man. You're not a G!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO SUCK A FAT DICK!!!!!!!!!! IF IMA SNITCH LETS PROVE IT ALREADY STOP TALKING SHIT AND POSTING FAKE PROOF ONLINE LIKE THE OTHER HATERS DO WHY DONT YOU REP WHO YOU REALLY ARE SO WE CAN JUST MEET UP AND FIGHT!! VERY SIMPLE YOU FAGGOT GET OFF YOUR INTERNET THUG LIFE AND LETS DO THIS FOR REAL THEN ILL SHOW YOU WHO I REALLY ARE OK!! YOU BITCHASS!!!!!

mad funny how mad cats jump on cope's nuts saying he's a snitch, when they dont know the real story, why cuase dudes aint in those circles and never will be . COPE2 is a beast, big up yo last time i seen you was orlando BRUH! See you this year im sure at some point in the BX

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived