The Cope2 thread

Rikimaru

• 5 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Re: Crazy Cope2

I don't mean anything bad for Cope, but seriously, how the fuck aint he locked up ? The muthafucker can be on a cereal box saying, "Eat this shit, to start your morning off after that long night of graffiti... Just take it from me I'm COPE 2!"

I mean it's kind of corny.

I guess people do get stupider by the day. NOT ALL GRAFFITI IS ILLEGAL! America can't lock you up for graffiti in Europe, vice versa. I'ts not that serious. Learn the law. Theres something called books and for the people who like to be on the internet theres something called 'Google" that can probably lead you in the right direction for the answers to your idiotic questions. lol

and the fact hes been writing longer than any one on this whole site. could be another reason for his "hype"

possibly the fact he kinged the 4 line before you where born? and here you toys are 25 yrs later doing graffiti cuz its "kool" and asking what the hype about? Just because you dont overstand it, doesnt mean you know what the fuck youre talkin about.

lol

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. Overall he is 'ONE" of the best to ever do it. From the early 80"s untill now. Not to many people can say they have had a 35 plus year of consistancy. I'ts unheard of in anything from music to graff. Thats all i have to say.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived