Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rikimaru

The Cope2 thread

Originally posted by pasty pale@Apr 27 2005, 12:55 PM

I know he started KD, but there are some questionable people pushin it. Because it had gotten so far out of his hands, I heard he dropped it.

i doubt he would just up and drop somethin like that..a secondary crew maybe..but not KD..thats his..no matter who some of the other members might have put down..thats like TKID sayin fuck TNB..i aint gonna happen...but once again i dont know shit..maybe so...

im out peash peash motherfuckers :D

Originally posted by why write?+May 1 2005, 04:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (why write? - May 1 2005, 04:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-juspix@Apr 27 2005, 10:59 AM

cope2.jpg

in philly

haha i like this.

[/b]

thats funny, they came down to boston and did the same wall just layed out differrent. i thought we were special-lol. is that beef current or is that old shit.

Originally posted by 2muchtime@Sep 3 2002, 01:36 AM

Ok now to talk junk about Copes crew. Where do I start?

MUSE- another one of the same outline every time gang. I remember when he was running with Free 5. That was probably his better work. It was more creative even though he was not quite as good as Free 5. Now he attempts to do these wild styles (I guess to match Cope) that look way to soft. You would think that after repeated attempts he would realize it was weak but who knows. His colours are great, dope ass characters, but as a graffiti writer… thumbs down

OH- need I even comment? I think I shall. In a word, WEAK! I’m not even gonna get into it because we all know why he sux. I just say this to Oh one. Prove us all wrong I challenge u to do a piece ALONE that says anything with more than 1 ½ letters (that bull shit circle that he does on his pieces only counts as ½ a letter) then you will get more respect.

EWOK- yo, he got skills. Respect. Nuff said.

But that’s enuf 4 now boys. LATER

Originally posted by 2muchtime@Sep 3 2002, 01:19 AM

Ok now to talk junk about Copes crew. Where do I start?

MUSE- another one of the same outline every time gang. I remember when he was running with Free 5. That was probably his better work. It was more creative even though he was not quite as good as Free 5. Now he attempts to do these wild styles (I guess to match Cope) that look way to soft. You would think that after repeated attempts he would realize it was weak but who knows. His colours are great, dope ass characters, but as a graffiti writer… thumbs down

OH- need I even comment? I think I shall. In a word, WEAK! I’m not even gonna get into it because we all know why he sux. I just say this to Oh one. Prove us all wrong I challenge u to do a piece ALONE that says anything with more than 1 ½ letters (that bull shit circle that he does on his pieces only counts as ½ a letter) then you will get more respect.

EWOK- yo, he got skills. Respect. Nuff said.

But that’s enuf 4 now boys. LATER

You fukin faggot Muse is wack Oh is wack? WTF you fuckin toy wont even leave a name. Ur just another nut jocker. KILLA DOGZ from NY to CO to PR fuckin worldwide homie. Love it or hate it better to just accept it and keep ya fuckin mouth shut.

Guest imported_Europe

Time Inc. Hires Graffiti Artist to 'Bomb' Billboard

ANIMAL Magazine publisher Bucky Turco tells us he's heard from an industry insider legendary graffiti artist COPE2 has been hired by Time Magazine to bomb a billboard on Houston and Wooster in New York. We're told Fallon arranged the deal which calls for COPE2 to bomb the billboard with tags over a four week period culminating with the application of the Time logo and promotional copy. In a world where Paris Hilton sells hamburgers, the source comments, we shouldn't really be all that surprised staid Time, Inc. might do something like this.

DSCN3065.JPG

Link: http://www.adrants.com/2005/06/time-inc-hi...to.php#comments