The Cope2 thread

Rikimaru

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

1. I REALLY LIKE HIS THROWIES. NICE AND READABLE!!

2. FOR SOME ONE WHO KILLS SHIT SO MUCH, HE HAS TIME TO ROCK PIECES AND PRODUCTIONS!!!!

3. HE WAS DOING THAT ONE STYLE WITH DERO FOR SO LONG, HE WAS ABLE TO SWITCH THAT SHIT UP TO WHAT HE DOES NOW!!!!

4. AND HE STILL PAINTS TRAINS!!!!!

WORD THE FUCK UP TO THIS NIGGA!!!!!:king: :king: :king:

i really love cope...he is probably my favorite writer..

but for me, emit is kind of a hometown hero...never met him or anything, but seeing his stuff all over and watching him get better and better everytime i am up north

emit...if you dont mind painting with someone who isnt that great we should hook up

NEWS FLASH

COPE 2.............. Dare I say that there was a time that I didn’t like Cope (its true not every one loves cope). He always got respect for being up a lot, the fillins the tags, the pieces. But all too often there is an emphases on Quantity and not QUALITY in graffiti. As it relates to cope I was just sick of seeing the same 2-3 outlines rotated over and over and over again. There are plenty of writers out there that do their same tag name but show skills making new connections, and new letter shapes and form. Cope just wasn’t doing it. His letters weren’t even that great. The same Basic C with the arrow connection off the top, the triangle O etc. etc. this is common to many graff writers out but the amount of coverage cope gets its like enough already. However I must say Copes more recent work is better. More innovative. I THINK he may be coming out to the wall with a sketch, who knows? Cope has always had a great sense of color. Worth mentioning but I only comment on letters… all to often writes have great colors but got no style and for some strange reason that passes off as “good graff”

Guest SE4_2002

Re: NEWS FLASH

Originally posted by 2muchtime

COPE 2.............. Dare I say that there was a time that I didn’t like Cope (its true not every one loves cope). He always got respect for being up a lot, the fillins the tags, the pieces. But all too often there is an emphases on Quantity and not QUALITY in graffiti. As it relates to cope I was just sick of seeing the same 2-3 outlines rotated over and over and over again. There are plenty of writers out there that do their same tag name but show skills making new connections, and new letter shapes and form. Cope just wasn’t doing it. His letters weren’t even that great. The same Basic C with the arrow connection off the top, the triangle O etc. etc. this is common to many graff writers out but the amount of coverage cope gets its like enough already. However I must say Copes more recent work is better. More innovative. I THINK he may be coming out to the wall with a sketch, who knows? Cope has always had a great sense of color. Worth mentioning but I only comment on letters… all to often writes have great colors but got no style and for some strange reason that passes off as “good graff”

Your being a bit pedantic about it mate. I do see whatr your saying, but he`s done more than we`ll ever do..Safe..

ATTACK OF THE CLOPES

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p52e2125edc64a30dab4e0f93343d0f8c/fd7fa5d6.jpg'>

MAYBE JUST MAYBE ITS ME...OR IS IT THAT IM SEEING DOUBLES? DEJAVU ALL OVER EVERYTIME THIS GUY DOES A PIECE? NOT TAKING ANY CREDIT AWAY FROM THE GUY B/C HE IS NICE NO DOUBT HE GOT SKILLZ AND HE DID HIS FARE SHARE OF UPS HERE AND THERE BUT...WHY DO ALL HIS PIECES LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE? ALMOST EVERYWALL HE DOES NOW IS THE SAME PIECE. SAME LETTERS EVERYTIME....OH WELL SHIT HAPPENS.

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

plus, how do you compare Cope to Emit? thats like comparing pool to badmitten, both are games, but only one has balls.

Cope is from the Bronx, painting there is like painting in his own backyard.....

For white boy emit from ct to paint and bomb in the bronx is a different story, it seems you have made a funny comment that has no relevance...

the emit vs. cope thread idea

With all due respect to your frieght binges (and we all know how ruff layups in colorado are) I think that's a bunch of shiite to say painting in the bronx, even when you call it home, is easy and safe. After Cope II told me some ill stories, he invited me up to the bronx to get with some clean puerto rican ho's. he's a gentleman and a player.

But, I think proph is getting at something else...

emit df: known for dope walls

cope deuce: known for bombing the fuck out of nyc with all kinds of dope shit.

Guest emit_df

Chase_bank I think you misunderstood me....I was commenting in Proph's witty analogy, cope to emit is pool to badmitten that implies that emit has no balls. I wasn't saying that the bronx is safe and easy. I am saying that for a CT boy like me to go boming in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens

Manhatthan proves him wrong, thats all....... doesn't change the fact that his comment was funny.

paying props to cope by pissing on people

point taken.

This is what it sounds like you're saying though

"B-b-but but, i bombed bronx toooo. Its not fair, cope gets all the respect and he's a big meanie who lives there already. I'm just a scaredy white guy from Hokeyville, why dosen't anyone think i'm tough for going in those really dangerous 'bad' areas that mommy told me never to go near."

Look, you get much respect for what you have done, but you are not in the same league as cope II and your comment about backyards and whiteboys implies that you think you are. So again..

emit df: known for dope walls

cope deuce: known for bombing the fuck out of nyc with all kinds of dope shit.

Guest emit_df

we're not in the same league....he's old school, I'm new school. I don't compare myself to cope.. I don't want too. you obviously are big cope fan... oh wait, this is the cope thread......stupid me.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: ATTACK OF THE CLOPES

Originally posted by THEKGKASSGUY

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p52e2125edc64a30dab4e0f93343d0f8c/fd7fa5d6.jpg'>

MAYBE JUST MAYBE ITS ME...OR IS IT THAT IM SEEING DOUBLES? DEJAVU ALL OVER EVERYTIME THIS GUY DOES A PIECE? NOT TAKING ANY CREDIT AWAY FROM THE GUY B/C HE IS NICE NO DOUBT HE GOT SKILLZ AND HE DID HIS FARE SHARE OF UPS HERE AND THERE BUT...WHY DO ALL HIS PIECES LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE? ALMOST EVERYWALL HE DOES NOW IS THE SAME PIECE. SAME LETTERS EVERYTIME....OH WELL SHIT HAPPENS.

OH WELL YOU DONT EVEN PIECE AND YOU ARE A SHOOK CUNT. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DONT GET VAMPED, IM GONNA ANTAGONIZE YOU FAGGOTS UNTIL YOU GROW BALLS AND THROW DOWN. OH SHIT GUESS WHAT?! I SAW YEWZ UP!! YO SON!! I WAS AMAZED SON!! LOLLLLLLL!! SHOOK, SHOOK HOEZ

MERO INC MLB SAD

COPE2 INC KD

Guest MRBURNS

KGKASS

LISTEN UP THERE TUFF GUY. HERES THE TRUTH. ONE DAY ME AND SINCE WERE ROLLING DOWN BROADWAY AND HE GOES "YO, STOP THE CAR, THATS THAT KID MIST, LET ME OUT!!" SINCE GOES RUNNING OUT THE CAR, GRAB'S UP THIS KID MIST, AND FROM THE CAR, ALL I COULD HEAR WAS: "DONT HURT ME, IM ONLY 16!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!" NEEDLESS TO SAY IT WAS A PRETTY GOOD LAUGH.

SECOND OF ALL, I REMEMBER SINCE COMING HOME WITH A FAT SILVER MARKER ONE NIGHT, AND TELLING ME HE VICKED IT FROM THAT KID FEES IN THE VILLE..I DONT EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS ANY MORE, JUST DO ME A FAVOR AND STOP ACTING THUGGED OUT. BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 KGKASS STORIES THAT I EVER HEARD IN NYC.

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by mr c

I was just wondering i heard this guy talk about cope1 does he really exist........................

post more

watch the cope 2 video

in it he says that hes cope one and two

• 4 weeks later...

Archived