wah pisses you off the most

mr c

what pisses me off the most is having a car and not be able to drive it..........................

that really SUCKS

i dont have any legs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

people that talk to me that are up in my face, people spit while they talk, people that stare at me, kids be fronting like the they be a gangsta flakes, and when you got beef with a kat and they fuckin run up on you with like a pack of niggaz and they all be rushin you rat packing is a bitch.

Guest willy.wonka

my mom pushin my one and only button. "that only she knows about."

tweakers...

drunk "wannab players" hittin on everygirl around them.then seeing them at some other club doin the same thing.

one of my old friends who mission is to make everybody think he's a walking Jesus and everybody else around him should be his followers.

he said i bit his style,when my boys came up to me and knew he was biting my style..made me mad cause this fool was in my crew,talkin shit.

unessesary shit talkin,just to put yourself on top of the mountain.

it pisses me off when girls think there all that only cause you look at them or something................................also when they think they are pretty when they are fat and swetty..................

fuck all those bithces...................:mad: :mad:

going to a spot only to find out that its tons busy, cops, and crack fucks who dont go away.

get off the fucking streets you fucking crack fucking bitches! go crack sleep in some crack alley.

tonight was a total bust...

Bodice_ripper winds up for another serious rant

Stupidity

The irish "language"

The irish "state"

The IRA (and sister groups)

The UDA (and sister groups)

armchair Republicans (the irish sort)

american Republicans

American tourists

racism

homophobia

men

women

CHILDREN

ill-fitting shoes

jealous toys

scenesters

Tories

fundies of all sorts

The fact that the brits won't return artefacts stolen from around the world

irish dancing

boy bands

U2's current "album"

how Star Trek flew downhill after Next Generation

newfound trendy status of metal

uber-political punks

celery

kiddies who believe they are "hardcore" cause they rack a few cans and hit up with crap tags, and only get away with it because they are too young to arrest.......heating up everything and wrecking shit they can't compete with.

X-file's decent into Conspiracy Theory Mania

culchies>

pinkos> often one person

unions>

bus drivers

music and movie remakes

compulsory religion in school

woman authors who's concerns while writing are SO trivial that they give the rest a bad name

people who believe we live in a "global village"

there are going to be many more............................

:mad:

Guest ceas902

How I missed the season finalie of the simpsons

Also when a girl looks so good that all you can think about when talking to her is digging her out, but when you finally have the chance to fuck her, you go down to her puss for the necissary inspection of what you are about to get into and you come to the conclusion that this hot bitch is also a fat pussy, Disease invested whore that will probably already slept with everyone in your town except you...

man that pisses me off..

Guest uncle-boy

gays.

:lol: jussss playin

but hippies really piss me off, and so do greasy bastard molester guys.

closed minded art teachers.... givin me an F on all my projects cuz i ddint "follow the guidelones".. for example hah we were sposed to make wire sculptures.... get this... showing action.. ok that aint too much trouble... so everyone in the class does the same thing.. various people doing some type of sport or some shit right... get this.. i did 2 train cars... connected.. evn made a lil rail for em and everything.. she gave me an f "cuz i didnt follow the guidlenies... i will QUOTE the guidelines :: Must be free standing/no support except base

Must be created from wire and nails only. Wood For base will be supplied as well... Must Show movement action

i mean shit wtf it never said NOTHIN about the fact we had o make PPL... hmm lemme think.. just cuz everoyne else is unoriginal as fuck and makes a person playin asport... does that mean i have to too? no.. mine took twice as long.. and it was detailed down to some bolts and the wheels and everything.. even showed smoke like shit from the engine... im ranting. if u cant tell it upsetted me

Gangster Ass Writers.

People Who Press There Beliefs too Hard.

Overly Gay People.

Psycho Ex Girlfriends.

Girls who front like they want sex.

Girls who give bad head.

Girls who claim that you are immature, when they say stupid shit like, "BING DING"

Racking Paint to find out that the valve is busted.

Fan Tips

2 faces people, that drop info on you to another writer (who wants you dead)

Flying.

Everything pisses me off......people that try and leach off of you(parasites).inflation.people talking on cellphones thinking they are someone special.cops and their bullshit values.new cars.spot jockers.corparate whores such as Starbuck's and McDonald's.1-800-collect commercials.the "stop-smoking" campaign.the way I am.fuck.

Archived