Do i need help?

bood

Hey,

So i am on a bus today for a school trip and, it starts to rain, the rian smashing against the windshield reminds me of bullet holes and an idea comes to me "if i kill everyone who causes me problems i will be much happier and have a better life" so for the next hour i am thinking about shooting up my bus. Do i need help?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

teen angst has to be the most comical thing in the world...especially since one group of pussies couldnt handle some stress and the rest of the kids feel the same way.....get over it..thats why i picked up a fucking spraycan in the first place.

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by Wilt

teen angst has to be the most comical thing in the world...especially since one group of pussies couldnt handle some stress and the rest of the kids feel the same way.....get over it..thats why i picked up a fucking spraycan in the first place.

amen, fuck counseling look into bombing..

Guest -sudz-

oh, just a note to you all, boob doesnt write, he's just a good friend who shares the same general mindset as a writer, so he comes to channel zero. its quite a nice place.

hell yea bro thats normal i be gettin alot goofier an shit but its a good thing that i recongnize it i cant go in to elevators sometimes if am in a manicky mood cus i`ll start laffin for no reason its all fucked i be all in a crazy happy mood sometimes its all fucked

Guest ctrl+alt+del

nah, you dont need help. sometimes i can imagine people i dislike lying on the ground with a bullet hole through their forehead, but im almost sure i wouldnt actually shoot them. thats a totall pussy move. dont be a pussy...a real man would tp their house.

Archived