Some of my stuff

AgresWFO

im with the black penis guy, im sure your stuff would burn half the kids hating.

i liked the letters alot. simple, but not boring. good stuff. sure, there is room for improvment, but thats true for everyone.

and fuck kids hating on the clean train.... how many cleans you painted guys painted? i'ight then...

nice stuff...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by kemoe

looks fresh....

id say its the other way around, his letters have nice structure and dont look "toyish" at all...but some of the work is kind of sloppy...id say you have good letters and youll go further with that just by sketching a bit...without question...i think you just need to work on your can controll and cutting a bit more....

shit looks fresh..keep it up..peace.

that clean train is hot..and the night flick of the silver is nice to...

my only advice is GO BIGGER...fuck floating shit, nahh, drop your letters to the ground and as high as you can reach whenever possible...

otherthan that....right on..cool colors nice letters...

Guest tonymontana

Re: Re: yuck -- go simple

Originally posted by AgresWFO

Simple is to boring fo me... I do simple sometimes... If its about balls Ive done a piece on a wall at the back of a cops house, throwups in crazy spots, all sorts of shit.

no diss, but that aint shiet compared to 2 of my boyz (no names) who fucking crushed the shiet out of a california highway patrol station, cars and all right off the 101 freeway!! on the fucking real.. only thing is the pigs hunted them down months later hard core steez for it. madd pissed and bitter..

also another crazie story, some of my boyz (no names) were hitting up this wall behind some house one night and some hero came out all crazie talking madd shiet so they beat the shiet outa him and it turned out to be some pig!! seconds later there was an army of pigs all over tryen to find em and shiet... fucking madd funny

:crazy:

• 1 month later...

Archived