Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DorkstaR

favorite childhood memory?

remember the good ol' days sitting in front of the t.v. with a big bowl of cereal watching saturday morning cartoons....aahh the memories. so anyway i would always find myself watching ernest, ninja turtles, and smurfs on saturdays....then i would spend the rest of the day doodling nothing after endless nothing. so what do you remember about your childhood? favorite cartoon? favorite memory?

i love my mommy cuz she fucked my dad

Guest platapie

being real young goign to the beahc with moms and her helping me catch waves and enjoyign the sun. no worrys every day was kick ass. i dedicated a thread to this also. it was called crystal blue or sumfin liek that.:cool:

lets see....

when i had my first beer at the young age of 10, it was for some skit i was doing at a family outing.

beerockeroner

like when my teacher sucked my we-we in pre-school...:rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka

my dad puttin me at the end of his long board surfing the waves of hawaii when i was just a wee lad,i think i was a baby if you ask me....

"when i was full on local boy"

shit i grew up in a barrio striaght up i remember seing my grandfather picking up brown paper bagged up fortys from the lawn.. and watching cartoons and eating cereal and shit...

Rest in peace pappa you will always be missed

Sitting watching t.v fucking bucky o'hare, transformers, G.I.Joe, and ninja turtles! those were the days now they got dumb shit like pokemon adn other crap!

Smoking

I remember my friend use to make ciggars out of newpaper and we use to smoke that shit..........it was so fuckign funny

uhhhh driving acros country with my father in his truck. i never really new him, and i remeber driving across the country with him it was so much fun. we saw all this shit. and if not that then my tree. i would climb that thing everyday until i got to old and the branches started breaking.

Guest Wilt

my best childhood memories were discussing anti racism with my grandfather..i couldn't fully understand and grasp the whole concept..but he treated me like a human not some kid....rip grandpa...

Guest deadlydnut

Ninja turtles, GI Joe, Salute your Shorts, and a Abandoned factory full of graffiti, I used to look in as a kid.....

sandlot baseball.....and breaking neighborhood windows .....with home run's.:cool:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this