I just got Tickets to the Laker game!!!

Guest Catch22

Guest Catch22

Nose bleed section but who cares! Wether you hate the Lakers or not, what a game to be at. Well just had to share.

Lakers in 7!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's bad ass dude.

Even from the nosebleeds you'll still be able to see the flopping 7ft something Vlade does when 6 foot 2 Lindsey Hunter runs past him.

I seen some tickets on ebay for 500 and up.

Wish I had money.

Wanna take me. I'll introduce you to some strippers @ The Spearminth Rhino down the street after the game.

my friend is going tonight also. I introduced him to some rich girl and she has season tickets.

I was thinking about going to game 7 at staples. Could be fun. I went to the game last year when the lakers were on the road and beat the 76ers. It was fun..Little riots and shit afterwards. Then we hit sunset blvd. that shit was going off!!!!

I dunno though Sac might take game 7.. I dont have much faith in my lakers right now

Guest platapie
Originally posted by iCEBERG

make a sign that says "my 3 month old daughter cries less than kobe" even if you dont have a daughter

iceberg=platapies newest freind.;)

10 bucks to charity to watch game 7.

i know they got the screens set up but do they have audio?

maybe if chick is doing the commentary.

i get tired of watching shit on nbc.

turn it on am570 KLAC and make it a simulcast Chick & Stu

LAKERS IN 7

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by Pistol

That's bad ass dude.

Even from the nosebleeds you'll still be able to see the flopping 7ft something Vlade does when 6 foot 2 Lindsey Hunter runs past him.

I seen some tickets on ebay for 500 and up.

Wish I had money.

Wanna take me. I'll introduce you to some strippers @ The Spearminth Rhino down the street after the game.

The tickets were only $150 but now I'm broke. I had a friend that did some carpenter type work at spearmint for a while. I've heard some good things about that place.

Archived