Cali Love

jakes156

Guest dirty bird

jakes. son...yea i agree i do hope we see eachother someday. So i can give to the proper east los run down little homie. You can find me Under The Influince ..............know what i mean??????ask around..........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically........the fuckin pit sucks to paint for these reasons:

1. Your shit wont last more than 2-3 days tops

2. They took out the old pit, which happend to be the shit, and now there's like a total of 10 walls or some shit, which also sucks.

3. You will most likely have to go over some sick ass production.

I dunno, if youre into that shit do it........

dreamwever

HOMIE JUSS HOLLAH AT ME ,IF U WANT SINSE U CANT AFFORD IT I'LL GO TO CALI BEAT UR ASS AND STAY AT UR CRIB...

A LIL SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY HOMIE..

PS.HOW THE FUCK U THINK IMA BE SCARED OF SOMEBODY WHO CALLS THEM SELF A DIRTY BIRD(LOOOOOOOSSSSER)

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO?

does anyone know whats up with TUNKS WAI, last i heard he was out of state. or whatever happened to CASL WAI, he was killin shit late 90s. or how about ISER, and KOX from TKO, all these writers had a lot of shit running! :confused:

ITS LEGAL

ive been to the VENICE walls so many times! im telln you kids, its legal! there is a sub station about 50 feet away from the walls, if its even that far from the walls! the cops are always watch who getn up on those walls! you can catch people out there all day just catchn spots! thats where i met so many heads! just look at the detail at the work done at the new walls, that shit cant be done so clean if its illegal! where are you gonna run to? ITS LEGAL kids!

Re: WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO?

Originally posted by aichs47

does anyone know whats up with TUNKS WAI, last i heard he was out of state. or whatever happened to CASL WAI, he was killin shit late 90s. or how about ISER, and KOX from TKO, all these writers had a lot of shit running! :confused:

TUNKS I SEEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO.. CASL IVE BEEN TRYING TOO CONTACT FOR EVER.. I WAS ROOMIES WITH THOSE FUCKERS....

BUT SOME FUCK GOT SHANKED TOO DEATH IN FRONT OF OUR APTS. AND THEY DECIDED TO MOVE BACK TO LA.... IM THINKING CASL IS STILL PUSHING WAI.. TUNKS I THINK DROPED IT... THE GOOD OL DAYS.. NE 1 STILL TALK TO CASL GET AT ME..<----------------------

Re: ITS LEGAL

Originally posted by aichs47

ive been to the VENICE walls so many times! im telln you kids, its legal! there is a sub station about 50 feet away from the walls, if its even that far from the walls! the cops are always watch who getn up on those walls! you can catch people out there all day just catchn spots! thats where i met so many heads! just look at the detail at the work done at the new walls, that shit cant be done so clean if its illegal! where are you gonna run to? ITS LEGAL kids!

That's a stupid thing to say. "SHIT CANT BE DONE SO CLEAN IF ITS ILLEGAL!" Thats fuckin bullshit, fuck you.

And yes, no shit the fuckin venice beach GRAFFITI PIT is legal, thats venices claim to fame. Its called the fuckin GRAFFITI PIT for heaven sakes. Jesus.

Guest toyeraser

somebody help me

thanks for the flick dude. i didn't have that one. some faggot toy tagged on the shit before i got my flick. can somebody please tell me how to post flicks on this site. i'm dumb and i can't figure it out. and PISTOL... sorry homey, you living in the past. its a TKO world, and you livin in it. but jesus loves all of us.:king:

post some of your own flicks. i kinda like your traditional shit anyways.

have a nice day everybody.

<---/ LAKERS RIFAN /--->

TO ELEVATE!!

lol, you seem to have goten oyur panites in a bunch! fuck you punk! tell me this, smart ass! why would anyone willing want to get busted, when there is a sub-station facing the pit, or not having anywhere to run if the heat comes? look at the detail all the artist put into their work, those arent no two color bombs that you can just hurry! fuck the sub-station, if that wasnt there i still think most writers, atleast the talented elder heads wouldnt fuck with it! everyone know LA is known for there UCs! anyway you took my comment in the wrong manner, i know there are some crazy writers out here! i just gave my 2 cents on the issue! since you wanna speak up and call names, lets get on you! why the fuck do you put stolen pics on your site, and dont bother to give credit to the people, or site where you stole them from? i can remember when someone was posting your pics on here, and the first this you did ws bitch and say "why you not giving me credit" i fucking hate your type! you wine over shit for no reason! im out! peace:confused:

Archived