Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jakes156

Cali Love

Guest beardo

colt, you really cant ask for more than that

Guest Wilt

"the real bash" uh ohhh..that colt piece is dope...i like it :crazy:

you should post more pictures from the beach. I love looking at the sand trees and water in the background.

THE BEACH IS LEGAL

its leagal, but shit doesnt last long out there! you have to have some real talent to last a week out there! bump for the homie COLT45

Guest dirty bird

KE 42 SHIT IS BANGGIN. colt always looks good. the real bash. thats definatly not the real bash. the real bash has way more flavor than that toy............ maybe a couple tko's got love for you. but the rest of big bad los angels know the real deal.. not to mention the real LA bash is way more og. Just cause you hung out with some thugs dont mean your shit............. how dare you front like that son.

Guest platapie

romp the buns! weeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst sideeeeeeeee!

JUST MAKE THIS THE "TKO" THREAD... ANY ONE GOT PICS OF THAT NEW PRODUCTION "RESQ" "DUEM" "PERSUE" DID UP IN DOWN TOWN LA?? I HEAR IT WAS BELTON FEST... BUMPS FOR THE HOMIE KENER 4 DEUCE!!!! KEEP THREAD GOING.... I NEED A BEER...........................

Originally posted by ElPresidente

Bash OTR is a lot better.

i must agree, BASH from OTR is way better! hey but you still get props for puting in work! BASH OTR use to kill belmont yard on the regular! too bad that shit is burned! funny that gangster got his ass beat, and his strap tooken by a writer! no name droping please!!:D

dirty bitch

hollah at me when ever ur in town so we could run it pussy,as for the LA NIGGA...HIS OWN BOYS SAY I GOTTEM BEAT...i aint even concerned with people who dont really paint or come out once a year to "keep it real"I GETS BUSY NIGGAH!FSTV.WH.KBTC.AFD

Guest deadlydnut

that tko roller is sick...

Guest kwoeoner

lovin that last wall is that tha real bash?

Guest dirty bird

Thats the LA bash. The real bash....... com on.. you aint got shit beat. if his own boy said you got him beat . It probably aint realy his boy. Sounds like you got some toys feeden your ego.. This board has a rep for doin that. Your a hype new jack. you need to scretch your brakes fool. And aint nobody your nigga whiteboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Originally posted by colour

the stuff at the beach is legal?

only till the cops come, that shit got tore down though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this