i choo choo choose you.

microsoft_golf

theres these little fares that go through town to town....or city to city....but whatever the case.....they have those cool little trains that kids can ride......what my thoughts we while passing this place is going on their later tonight......and bombing all the train cars..................i just want to know if any of you would do this? why or why not?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by sykorok

theres these little fares that go through town to town....or city to city....but whatever the case.....they have those cool little trains that kids can ride......what my thoughts we while passing this place is going on their later tonight......and bombing all the train cars..................i just want to know if any of you would do this? why or why not?

i would defintly hit those trains... think about how many writers are gonna see that.. and they will be liek oh shit ive never seen someone do that before thats nuts

word, some of those carnies are bad dudes. and they sleep(i guess) right near that shit. i remember this one carnival that came to my city had a bunch of trailers parked in the back, me and a friend went back and were doing some shit on them and we happened to look in the of one of them and it had a bunch of bikes, i'm guessing they were stolen from kids who went to their carnival.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 87centHitMan

Yeah, maybe it'll put some influence into the kids' heads, seeing all that cool-looking painting stuff all over their choo-choo ride. Start 'em while they're young! Give some influence.

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by 87centHitMan

Yeah, maybe it'll put some influence into the kids' heads, seeing all that cool-looking painting stuff all over their choo-choo ride. Start 'em while they're young! Give some influence.

Exactly. When one of those kids grows up to be some bigtime writer he will credit you as his main influence.

-"When I was a little kid i went on one of those little trains & I saw all this graffitti on them and..."

Archived