Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
microsoft_golf

i choo choo choose you.

theres these little fares that go through town to town....or city to city....but whatever the case.....they have those cool little trains that kids can ride......what my thoughts we while passing this place is going on their later tonight......and bombing all the train cars..................i just want to know if any of you would do this? why or why not?

Guest tears*uno

hahah good idea i would do it! mini freight hitting

those carnies never sleep cause there always all methed out. if you catch you they'll throw you in the deep fryer.

i wouldn't it's for the kids.

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by sykorok

theres these little fares that go through town to town....or city to city....but whatever the case.....they have those cool little trains that kids can ride......what my thoughts we while passing this place is going on their later tonight......and bombing all the train cars..................i just want to know if any of you would do this? why or why not?

i would defintly hit those trains... think about how many writers are gonna see that.. and they will be liek oh shit ive never seen someone do that before thats nuts

word, some of those carnies are bad dudes. and they sleep(i guess) right near that shit. i remember this one carnival that came to my city had a bunch of trailers parked in the back, me and a friend went back and were doing some shit on them and we happened to look in the of one of them and it had a bunch of bikes, i'm guessing they were stolen from kids who went to their carnival.

Guest 87centHitMan

Yeah, maybe it'll put some influence into the kids' heads, seeing all that cool-looking painting stuff all over their choo-choo ride. Start 'em while they're young! Give some influence.

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by 87centHitMan

Yeah, maybe it'll put some influence into the kids' heads, seeing all that cool-looking painting stuff all over their choo-choo ride. Start 'em while they're young! Give some influence.

Exactly. When one of those kids grows up to be some bigtime writer he will credit you as his main influence.

-"When I was a little kid i went on one of those little trains & I saw all this graffitti on them and..."

micro machines!

I wouldn't do it personally, but i'd be stoked to see somebody else do it. or be at the carnival and see this 4 ft. tall little train, but it got painted...that'd be sick stuff!

cover it and if you get caught tell em it was for the kids. I would not cover it though, you don't want to get the train pulled off the track, moderation and your name will be up, excess and they will pull it and clean it...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this