HAL THIS ONE IS FOR YOU (PCP INSIDE!)

Guest mike tyson

Guest mike tyson

LOS ANGELES

Aspiring Texas Rapper to Stand Trial in Death of L.A. Woman

Violence: Victim's chest was torn open, exposing her internal organs, detective says at hearing.

By JENNIFER SINCO KELLEHER, TIMES STAFF WRITER

Antron Singleton, an aspiring rapper charged with murdering a southeast Los Angeles woman in April, was ordered to stand trial Wednesday after a detective testified that there were teeth marks on her face and on pieces of her lung, which had been removed from her chest.

Los Angeles Det. Raymond Jankowski testified at Singleton's preliminary hearing that when he found the body of the victim, Tynisha Ysais, 21, in her apartment at 108th and Figueroa streets, her chest was ripped open.

Jankowski also testified Wednesday at the Compton Superior Court hearing that a medical examination shortly after Singleton was arrested found blood and flesh not belonging to him in his stomach. "Her chest was open, exposing internal organs," Jankowski said. Pieces of her right lung appeared chewed and torn, he said. The detective also said he found a broken three-inch knife blade near her left shoulder.

Ysais' friend Alisa Allen testified that about noon on April 10, she saw Singleton--who goes by the stage name "Big Lurch"--naked on the street.

His chest, stomach and mouth were covered in blood, she said. "He was looking toward the sky," Allen said.

Allen flagged down a police officer, who arrested Singleton. She then went up to her apartment and found her friend, whose nickname was "Pocahontas," lying dead on her bedroom floor.

"She was cut up really, really bad," Allen said slowly, holding back tears.

Ysais' boyfriend, Thomas Moore, testified that he and Singleton had been smoking PCP in the apartment the night before.

The victim's mother, Carolyn Stinson, sat in back of the courtroom. "That's so gross," she muttered under her breath during Jankowski's testimony. "[The police] told me not to believe the rumors, but they were true."

Singleton's attorney, Milton Grimes, said his client is originally from Texas and had been in Los Angeles for a few months recording a rap album.

During Ysais' funeral, friends and family said she had dreams of becoming a model. Ysais, who had two young children, was known for her wide smile. "She was beautiful," said her childhood friend Tanisha Lowe. "No matter what was going on in her life, she knew how to keep smiling."

Superior Court Judge John J. Cheroske ordered Singleton held without bail pending his arraignment June 13.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by eminusone

one again another reason not to do pcp.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

PCP is one evil fucking drug............

Yep. You two are right. Prior to this incident, he was a kind man who gave to the poor, went to church every Sunday, helped old women across busy streets and volunteered at sports events for blind children. The wet turned him into a violent, crazed killer! :rolleyes:

Ok close your eyes for a second and think of him in court with all this shit going on,.......WHEN BAM SHAGGIE BREAKS THRU THE WALL LIKE THE KOOL AID MAN SINGING "IT WASN'T ME"..then he gets let off due to the star studded line up of people comming to his defence....ahahahahha

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by Pistol

damn, that's some hannibal lecter made for tv movie shit right there.

hahaha:lol:

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

Yep. You two are right. Prior to this incident, he was a kind man who gave to the poor, went to church every Sunday, helped old women across busy streets and volunteered at sports events for blind children. The wet turned him into a violent, crazed killer! :rolleyes:

This is why I say that dissinformation kills. When you lie to kids about marijuana/X/acid/shrooms, and then they try them and the lies don't come true, they assume that everything authorities tell them about drugs isn't true. PCP is every bit as dangerous as they say. It CAN cause violent episodes.

But we all have to wade through waist-deep bullshit to discover any truths at all

Inform yourself - no one will do it for you

Guest ceas902

^^^

dude it might be alright if a few of your comments were fucked up like that, but your always goin on about death and poop and stuff...

I think you need some serious psycological help bro...........

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

rappers are bad people. except will smith. he's a nice young man

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: will smith hahaaha

Guest me IS cool

I know this shouldn't be really that funny,... but goddamn i was crackin up... :lol: that "I'm a torso!" made me laugh the hardest! :lol:

wow i just realized the magnitude of this. i related to someone who said that it brings out the animal instincts in you on this board because me an my boy had this conversation so it stuck out. if that shit aint proof enough then i dont know what is. no one else has ever acknowledged that to me an i just re-read the story and was fucking amazed at the extremity of his animal like behavior. well whatever, me an some dude were right. thats some crazy shit

Originally posted by iCEBERG

i related to someone who said that it brings out the animal instincts in you on this board because me an my boy had this conversation so it stuck out.

one sentence at a time please...

Archived