here, tear me apart

sensnsa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest donkeydong

aser ..why dont you post a sketch...just so other people can see what you consider quality work

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude, i like it..for real, however presentation is half the deal..in your case its like 75%...If you paint it like you photographed it then it'll be bad, if not its cool...And to expain...on the 'ghetto' webcam thing, you'll say, thats all i got! i'll say, wait and go over a friend/school whatever and scan it properly...on the wall you might say ' i had no money to afford good paint' its all the same. Its not a matter of media used its a matter of sloppyness, which actually is an attitude thing, presenting something in a way that it could technically be better is a way to avoid actuall critisism on point...eh, Just to avoid the misunderstanding, this aint directly addressed to you, it involves you, but i aint saying those things to diss you...thats just the truth

Originally posted by Tesseract

Dude, i like it..for real, however presentation is half the deal..in your case its like 75%...If you paint it like you photographed it then it'll be bad, if not its cool...And to expain...on the 'ghetto' webcam thing, you'll say, thats all i got! i'll say, wait and go over a friend/school whatever and scan it properly...on the wall you might say ' i had no money to afford good paint' its all the same. Its not a matter of media used its a matter of sloppyness, which actually is an attitude thing, presenting something in a way that it could technically be better is a way to avoid actuall critisism on point...eh, Just to avoid the misunderstanding, this aint directly addressed to you, it involves you, but i aint saying those things to diss you...thats just the truth

i didn't think i could do anything about it at 11 at night or whatever.. but yea... i could do something about it and get it scanned. call me lazy..

haha

ASER1NE-

it seems like all you do is talk shit. give these people a break dude. in the time i have been coming here i have yet to see one thing you have down, but always see you talking shit about other peoples stuff. i once heard you remark, "why dont you buy me a scanner, then i will show you my stuff." there are scanners in libraries, schools, and places like kinkos. i am not trying to bad talk you, i just want to see if you can back up your large ego with some work

sensnsa its blurry but nice.

i know this is not an aser1ne thread but i gotta say

with over five thousand posts in 6 months you sure

spend a hell of a lot of time on the internet..... but

posts dont matter... its the fact that i have never

once seen this kid post an image, not one nor

have i ever heard of an aserone so to him i say

fuck you...the real writers now that 5000 posts and

the title of ELITE MEMBER will not get you fame

in the graff game... keep yapping it up online and

say you dont have a scanner, when the truth is

your shit sucks and you know it and your afraid

to post it... so to make up for your shitty work

you post all day and all night long.....

peace

official 12oz hater

so i rang up hunter and said 'hows it goin mate'

'well if i had a scanner mate, thing would be great'

^yeh, get a scanner, and try uhh...to get a more original tag^

its ok tho, keep it up

carrots(in response to your peas)

Guest deadlydnut

^^No, and this kid who named the thread here tear me apart sounds like a pussy, the best target to steal paint, and markers from.

Archived