~*AlphaBattles.[A to E]. and a poll about [H]

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/337/7782'>oldiers of the Alphabattles,

Two[2] topics on todays briefing:

[A.]

As you all know, due to a disc crash on Freephoto's headquarters, the infamous Alphabattles were sabotaged...All the images that were uploaded turned to Redx's over a night.

It seems that the enemy hit two birds with one stone, first, the visual database of letter structure meant for study was stolen from us. The subject of our 'debate' got ripped off by a bunch of irresponsible hard discs, and second-but more important- the spirit of our troops collapsed...

It seems that enemy got what he was after...i sense agitation in the force, rough times ahead...but remember, we may lost this battle but the war's not over. Winston Churchill once said i leave when the pub closes and please believe its a long way till Alphabattle 'Z'...

So, in order to rebuild our archives and give motivation to the young and the dissapointed i propose this thread to be the official database of the lost Alphabattle entries [Your shit from A to E]...:spent:

Seriously now...lets keep that shit alive!

[b.]

Given the fact that all of you who contributed to the previous Alphabattles will continue the struggle, this has to do with the upcoming battle of 'H' and the letter next to it, 'I'

I is a beautifull letter, however i think that an 'I' battle will be not cool, it'll look like a bunch of sticks with funny extensions around the edges, so in order to use the powerfull characteristics of the letter 'H' and take full advantage of the accesorial character of 'I' i propose that the Battle of 'H' should also contain 'I' making it "The battle of HI's"

Vote and decide...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Heh...all those letters in my head;) i'll edit, thanx

*Cant edit the poll, but hey! you get the picture...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Beard, are you on a top 3 words militant restriction lately?...anyway i'd like to see your older ones gathered in here...

Originally posted by Tesseract

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/337/7782'>oldiers of the Alphabattles,

[b.]

Given the fact that all of you who contributed to the previous Alphabattles will continue the struggle, this has to do with the upcoming battle of 'H' and the letter next to it, 'I'

I is a beautifull letter, however i think that an 'I' battle will be not cool, it'll look like a bunch of sticks with funny extensions around the edges, so in order to use the powerfull characteristics of the letter 'H' and take full advantage of the accesorial character of 'I' i propose that the Battle of 'H' should also contain 'I' making it "The battle of HI's"

Vote and decide...

I say do em both...

Guest Nawticka
Originally posted by Stoney Blaze

:dazed:

Shit man!! that shit is sick. I feel some type of way about myself. The older I get, the more I realize "I don't know shit about style.":o

Archived