paying your friends to eat or do the worst things

mmmm..tacos

Guest railroadjerk

i snorted a line of salt for 4 bucks. i have video of it.

one of the worst feelings in my life, but it got a pack of cigarettes...haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ted Wakowski

One time a friend of mine took 2 drunk kids down to a road nearby notorious for rancid hookers. They came up on a large black girl and the 2 kids decided to split her and go in at the same time. My friend stayed in the car while they took the hooker behind a building. eventually he became curious and decided to go take a peek. He said the 2 kids had the girl from the front and behind (anal) when, suddenly, one of them says "dude, I think we got a guy." The other kid said "fuck it" and they just kept banging away.

My friend didn't pay them or anything ... he did drive them home.

at my job i tricked this girl into drinking water that had been leaking from the air conditioner..she didnt notice the green color..i made her an "im sorry i made you drink water that probably had freon in it "card..it had horses on the front..i thought it was nice.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I once did an entire shot of pure table salt for $5. Two ounces of salt is no joke... I almost had to go to the hospital.

I am also known for swallowing rocks picked off the street for no reason. But those days are over for Mamerro. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest BROWNer

haha, mamerro....rocks?!

i won't get into a long winded

story, but i got somebody to drink

a shot of melted margarine,

with a 'complimentary' pube

in it once:dazed:

good times.

haha, mamerro....rocks?!

i won't get into a long winded

story, but i got somebody to drink

a shot of melted margarine,

with a 'complimentary' pube

in it once

good times.

aargh oh my god theres a kid in my college who'll eat just about anything...

beer mats, textbooks, cigarette ash...you name it, and for next to nothing prices too!

me and my friends are always broke and will do stupid stuff for real cheap. if you have money to give away, we'll take it first, YOU CAN'T BELIEVE our prices.

one time we were sitting around the house bored when i decided to spend my last twenty bucks to watch my friend give himself an expired enema. i thought it looked a little easy for twenty bucks, and maybe he felt bad about taking it (sarcasm) because he was real eager to let me have ten of it back, so i said what the fuck: I'LL do the stinky expired enema, too. All caught on tape.

and that's baby stuff compared to my other friend who likes to get wedgied by trucks at parties. not sure if there's any tape of that.

Archived