backstreet boys......

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest deadlydnut

They're out of style now, the new thing people rave about now Is emo, and emo graffiti, yey for boxcar racer.....

Guest me IS cool

Good riddance.... All that emo stuff is funny too. They remind me of monster ballads where a band would put one heartfelt song into their album except that's all that emo has.... it's funny.:D

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahaha...they're gonna form an alliance and create the biggest pop band ever...

come full force on us.little girls will love it...boys will take effect to the music the same way xtc turns you gay.animals will start speaking english and the oceans will get tired of being so wet.seamonkeys from space will come down on our planet and take only pop fans to a beautiful place where women have sex with each other and serve men blowjobs happily.

as for us...:D

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by colour

notice when its white guys its pop but when its black guy its r&b.

same with women.

:lol: yea b2k is the new shit now...

Guest platapie

new edition is the shit. first ones to be a "boy band" but they were comign with the hits. mr telephone man,candy girl come on fellas that shit was illah!

Guest platapie

not so much jodeci, more new edition and bel biv devo. that shit was illin

just a big butt and a smile.:D :) :D

metal will takeover!!!...godwilling actual music will once again drown out the sounds of prepubescent or in this case 40 yr oldmen posing as that and let them slink into the manufactured hole they oozed out of...

:D

slayer rocks:D

im gonna go watch mtv now...

:crazy: jokin

im a metal fan...but

slayer

i believe it was them who performed on "the best damn sports show ever"

i cant remember what song they did but it was a cover. that was the most horrible noise ive ever heard.

its like they dont even play their instruments, they just bang and pluck away and pass it off as musical ability.

bsb, nsync, spears, otown, etc, etc... make me change the channel/station but slayer makes me change it back.

How Bout' PDiddy? All I want to know is who the fuck buy's that shit and thinks it's music? Am I the only one who get's angry when I see him on TV? I need a girl to..blah blah He needs an ass whoopin is what he needs. And if you didn't like him already this will make you hate him. He has over 900 million dollars. And I heard all this on Stern.

Archived