Elk Elk Elk

amaze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

borin borin borin, got to get out of ppl's arses boy!!

gun me as much as u want but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, if u dont like mine suk ur selves u really think i care if u dont agree with me what u gonna do track me down and fight me for a few words typed over the net, how pathetic!!

i never said he aint gd u fukin retards i just said its borin their are so many other ppl that are just as gd writers as elk but elk just to the lime light u fukin morons always got to start runnin ur gums!! cant just say nar bruv got to start shoutin ya mouths off.

and for 1 all these pics have bin in mags on posted in other threads on here, none of it is exclusive!!!

Originally posted by serious_id@Mar 14 2005, 12:48 AM

borin borin borin, got to get out of ppl's arses boy!!

gun me as much as u want but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, if u dont like mine suk ur selves u really think i care if u dont agree with me what u gonna do track me down and fight me for a few words typed over the net, how pathetic!!

i never said he aint gd u fukin retards i just said its borin their are so many other ppl that are just as gd writers as elk but elk just to the lime light u fukin morons always got to start runnin ur gums!! cant just say nar bruv got to start shoutin ya mouths off.

and for 1 all these pics have bin in mags on posted in other threads on here, none of it is exclusive!!!

Trust me, Elk has done a lot more then is displayed in any magazine or on the net....... was one of the people who started one of the biggest and best crews in london (PFB - A collection of SBS, CWS, TKS, WD and WRH plus many others) and he is still doing his thing here and abroad....... One of the all time kings of the underground, I will try and get some more stuff of his posted - MEANER PFB SBS

i will always love seeing elk stuff and i rate him as one of the most important writers in british graff ever, but i know where serious id is comming from, id like to get a real understanding of pints for breakfast and the early train scene, can we either see a PFB thread or just some more varied examples posted up, beacuse with the lack of readily available material, it looks like elk was the only PFB out there, alone with the recycled robbo and drax photos, hows about something more obscure, something new, come on old timers i know you got the readies hiding away...

broken bones! some y not ready to jump on the band wagon and start shoutin their mouths off. i no my past and if u lot learnt to read wud actually realise what i posted both times!!

ppl always nagin on bout kids not noin their histyory! well i wonder fukin y! ith mags and forums only tellin a very minimal part of the story, was'nt only elk doin nice things and pfb consisted of so many other ppl.

y not start an late eighties to early nighties thread where we can broaden it all and then see how many other ppl where about!!

Guest imported_b0b

I rated Elk, it was him that got everyone using Fiebings with his purple stains on the lil mets. He always tried new things, looked for new plots and all that. Also he is one of the original people for holding down his photos, he really don't like photos of his stuff getting out into circulation and doesn't seem to give any of his flicks out. But serious id is welcome to his opinion, so I'm not going to try and convice him he is wrong or the like. The crews Elk was in were full of good people who got up a lot, would be nice to be reminded of my favourite era of British graf, so roll on photos.

im not even talking about what elk's DONE though am i? serious you need to read my post properly, you said he paints about 5 times a year now, which is wrong, thats not an opinion, it's a fact. im not up elk's arse, when have i once mentioned what i thought about his stuff? im talking about how regularly he paints. why you being a dickhead and talking about fighting anyway? who mentioned fighting? no-one!! im not really even that bothered, it's not my argument, but it just annoyed me that you were chatting about shit about stuff you dont know about, cause you dont know how regularly he paints. so its YOU shouting your mouth off about stuff you dont have a clue about.

im bored of this now, elks done a lot, maybe others deserve the same publicity, thats not what im talking about, im just trying to set you staright about what he does now.

anyway this is hot for him so im not gonna say any more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived