Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
blame

this is pretty funny

laughing and getting a boner...

i said it before and i'll say it again... i'm going to jail... and high school girls are gonna put me there...

good call... i need to get an under age fake id...

on a related note... there's this girl i work with who me and all my buddies are in love with, but she's only 15, so hands off right? nope... this dick head friend of ours (he's 20) is going out with her now...

i live around the block from the hs and have to pass by there on my way to the post office or where ever and these fucking girls don't look like high schoolers. shit i don't remember them looking that way when I was in hs.

:eek:

DUDE!!! I WAS AT THAT PARTY!!!!!

I lied.

Guest ToYs

whew im still 17 i can still get all the highschool puntang i can get until september!:P

i was there and it was great we all had sex with each other her mom even joined in,

not really, but i'll be right back............:rolleyes:

you know what...i just turned 18....and i've decided...i'd go to jail for that shit...

you see that right there doesnt seem too unordinary a little strange almost cool but on the flip side if the womans son was like yeah mom im going over to freddys tonight and were all going to be buck naked together dont worry his sis and mom are gone but his perv dad will be there to observe it would be grounds for immediate pummeling or worse.

Guest me IS cool

Why in the hell wasn't I invited?!?!?! Oh boy that mother will get angry letter of complait by me. She'll be sorry she forgot to invite me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this