THE NACE POST!!!!!!!

The Taco bell Bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3290/JOHN%20z%202.JPG'>

GONNA MISS U NIGGA. REST IN PEACE !

I GOT MORE AND I WILL POST THEM WITH IN THE WEEK, SOME EXCLUSIVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN STUFF FROM ME AND HIM. ITS A FUCKED UP SHAME THE WAY THE WORLD IS GOIN. AND NOW ALLIYAH TOO!!

WHAT THE FUCK??

[This message has been edited by WHO KILLED BOBBY LUPO? (edited 08-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by WHO KILLED BOBBY LUPO? (edited 09-06-2001).]

Originally posted by sectr:

http://www.lounge37.com/graff/freights6/freights272.jpg'>

fOr a king that shaLL eternily remain in our minds thrown http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> "naceo"

forever... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

sadly, this piece is sitting in a yard near me, awaiting its grim fate. It will be there for awhile....maybe even into the winter....but when its finally pulled it'll be going to the shops to be buffed and/or scrapped completely.

RIP NACE

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY:

SADLY THAT I THINK MIGHT HAVE BEEN ONE OF HIS LAST HIGHWAY BOMBS HERE IN JERSEY. REST IN PEACE NACE SO MANY OF US MISS YOU OUT HERE.

i take a trip up rt.80 at least 3 times a week to see my girlfriend...everytime you can find me going about 35 mph, weaving back and forth in my lane looking for any new shit going up around the paterson exits...usually nothing worth while will pop up or nothing at all. i think it was a day or two after nace passed that i looked up and saw that bomb up on a sound barrier...my first reactions was like "yeah nace!"...for a few seconds i completely forgot about everything that had happened...it had to have been done only a few nighst before...i was up here a few days ago and there was nothing there, i was sure of it.

i didnt know nace at all. i knew his work, but thats about it. maybe in the graffiti world that means something. i was always in aw of nace...i am a freight oriented painter...i wish i could be more well rounded but trains interest me, walls (for the most part)do not...however i still have so much respect for those who could put in so much work on freights and then manage to pull off such a respectable amount of high way pieces...nace was a perfect example of this. from walls to trains, nace's style was unfuckwithable.

im sure alot of what i am saying has already been said, but i finally felt like sharing a little bit. thanks!

seeing that gives me chills...john it was always a dream of mine to paint with you,and even tho i tryed to play it cool all i could do was sit in the back of yer car and smile.you were and will always continue to be an insperation to me...as a writer and most of all as a good person.things will never be the same here without you.last nite we passed a horrible car accident and it was really hard to think about what happened and why....all i know is you made an impression on this world like no one else with the short amount of time you were here,and i dont know how to explain this...but your energy continues to circulate around us thru your work and good nature,you`re gone but you never left us.i`ll never forget you john,thank you

spodieottiey do you think you would be able to send me the original series of images those KC memorial shots were pieced together from? I'd like to do clean photoshop edits for both and repost them for all to have

rat6666@home.com if possible

thanks...

[This message has been edited by DEKA (edited 09-05-2001).]

Archived