i think i may work with beardo....

T.T Boy

ok before i start i have to warn you i have been drinking.

so theres this guy who works with me, and i have the sneaking suspicion that it could possibly be beardo, im still not sure, but under further analysis i think i may be able to determine if it is him or not. here are some clues ive gathered so far.

-he has a beard. not just any beard, a really big beard.

-he drives/live in a hippie van (lots of stickers, even a phish sticker mind you) i remeber beardo saying something about living at a band at one point.

-ive heard him listening to phish songs on his break, (maybe not phish but had the bee boop be doop style beat i would exopect from phish)

-hes wears a hippie hat, a bright coloured (may be a cross colours) hat, you know the kind you see guys playing the bongos wearing type hats.

-he smokes rolled cigaraettes, i dont know i could see beardo smoking those for some reason.

-he is on a computer sometimes (posting on 12oz maybve?)

ok i know there arent that many clues, but it still makes me wonder........ what about you?

ill get back to you if i find out if this hippie really is beardo.

or beardo could just tell me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that job should be in the shitty jobs thread.

i knew quite a few people is high school that worked at the chuck e cheese. the mouse suit was the worst job because the mouse suit was like 20 years old with 20 years worth of sweat and b.o in there.

Originally posted by cmeup

i once worked with WORMS*A2M*4dc

it was a chucky cheese's...

i made pizza/took care of parties...

and worms was chucky cheese (tha mouse)

:D no shit...

that would be a dope job...better than telemarketing where your job description is getting told to fuck off!

Guest beardo

its me

i am every hippie ever

i have not a body, i am the essence of hippie

beardo/with you always

Guest --zeSto--

not my neighbours....

I've decided that no eco-loving hippies could produce

such a wast amount of garbage. But they do grow things from spores.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

ok before i start i have to warn you i have been drinking.

so theres this guy who works with me, and i have the sneaking suspicion that it could possibly be beardo, im still not sure, but under further analysis i think i may be able to determine if it is him or not. here are some clues ive gathered so far.

-he has a beard. not just any beard, a really big beard.

-he drives/live in a hippie van (lots of stickers, even a phish sticker mind you) i remeber beardo saying something about living at a band at one point.

-ive heard him listening to phish songs on his break, (maybe not phish but had the bee boop be doop style beat i would exopect from phish)

-hes wears a hippie hat, a bright coloured (may be a cross colours) hat, you know the kind you see guys playing the bongos wearing type hats.

-he smokes rolled cigaraettes, i dont know i could see beardo smoking those for some reason.

-he is on a computer sometimes (posting on 12oz maybve?)

ok i know there arent that many clues, but it still makes me wonder........ what about you?

ill get back to you if i find out if this hippie really is beardo.

or beardo could just tell me.

HEY I THINK BEARDO BOUGHT ME AND MY FRIENDS BEER LAST WEEKEND :D

Guest me IS cool

This one time I was driving my car and then BAM... i got a flat... mind you it was my first time changing my own tire and I was sturggling. When all of a sudden a figure stepped in beside of me. I was shocked to see anybody creep on me like that. He had a big beard and wore a hippie hat..... Anyways he ended up changing my tire for me and showing me how to do it. I think it was beardo. God Bless that hippie man. ;)

Archived