__*The rain in Spain falls mainly on the....freights*_____

moyen

Guest HELLSATAN

yes yes i do

i was at that yard the other nite

are you on the outskirts of the city or whats the deal ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dirty bird

chip is horible.. new has expensive colors and cheap letters. i do love newa's billboard work though. not a hater just strong opinions.

I think you can really see NACE's technique in Newa's paintings, but the letter structure is nothing to write home about. Also, check out the flix with the Lambo and the 996, the sign above them says NEVA.

Hellsatan: Let's put it this way...if you are going to that yard (anytime) we should hook up. That is, so long as your not JOR, 'cuz I see lot's of that kid's stuff and frankly I can't support that.

If you're down e-mail me.

Guest dirty bird

point blank this is a opinion board open for opinions. you should know that your a crew member or i mean a pro on this board. arnt you??? .....................maybe you feel you have to stick up for him because maybe you know he sucks or he sticks you in the. ........... well iam sure you get the picture.

please slugger, i stuck up for chip because he's a cool motherfucker, if you don't like it then go fly kites for fun. your whiny crew remarks are basically just playing you out with the haterade seal of approval. dig deep fella, that shit's getting more expensive...

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by dirty bird

point blank this is a opinion board open for opinions. you should know that your a crew member or i mean a pro on this board. arnt you??? .....................maybe you feel you have to stick up for him because maybe you know he sucks or he sticks you in the. ........... well iam sure you get the picture.

all this "hater" nigger shit is for the birds, since when do u have to like

everyones work, another thing graffiti isnt all about painting pretty

pictures but it is about letters homeboy, which infact chipper dont got

a single one

Guest DR. POTNA

hell yeah CHIP CBS is hotter then july!

newa setup and NACEO CBS are fucking sick too!

~~~~~>RIP SKATE ROBONE NACE CBS FAMILY!!!<~~~~:king:

Archived