MTV

Guest deadlydnut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah,Muy grandma's brothers were all veteranos from VNE.She told me when she was a girl VNE was a club of teens who walked the kids from and to school so they wouldnt get robbedby the drunks and bums down by Estrada Courts.

I doubt that graffiti is gonna have a huge rush because some dumbass mainstream rapper showed some tags in the backround of his viedo. I'd be more worried about the cloths people are wearing, everywhere I look theres some "Ghetto" kid sportin his FUBU shirt with a whack ass tag on it. Graffiti is not going to go mainstream because nobody has the balls to go and paint. Kids at this middle school in my city have been painting longer than me and I've never seen a single thorwie by them the just fucking tag and destroy things. :mad: that pisses me off cuz it rasies the heat on real writers that take more than five seconeds on what they paint. I think the whole chicno look is cool but I can't sport it cuz all the :mexican: at my school will :beat: < will make me look like that.

~Peace and One Love~

have you noticed how most (if not all) tv commericals, magazine & newspaper ads, etc, never feature the hispanic culture...

it always goes: white, black, asian...

whats up with that?!?

and if they for some reason do show some latino's it's either Spaniards or Puerto Ricans???

no disprespect, but where are my mexican peoples at?!?!

oh, and as for the MTV thing - i totally agree - who gives a fuck....

I agree with you on the brown issue,the only ones we see are white as fuck,I was trippin on marissa tomei on the Alma awards.Shit were the #1 minority in population now,and hollywood still cant see us, unless they need someone to clean the set or cook them food.i also get annoyed by fools who onlysee the race problem as black/white.

It seeems like MTV was trying to capitalize of liberal counterculture about 7-9 years ago.Now theyre just another means for the army to recruit stupid teens out of highschool.Just annother way to propagandize the status quo.

Guest L.RonHubbard

you know what else MTV exploits that pisses me off? Dreadlocks. Why the fuck does every crappy new band have to have Dreadlocks and a long beard. That shit is just the silliest to me. Dreads are a serious issue and not some article on a costume that will make you "dope" or "slammin". Korn was the first buncha ugly white boys to blow up the spot, and now y ou got every hideous looking motherfuciker runnin around with piercings, dreads and some kinda graffiti basketball jersey. Its the new craze at the mall too im sure, salon dreads and extensions of all colors, Jnco, and tams (those rasta hats) coordinated with the chain wallet and P>O>D hoodie. Those kids are "fly like a wingless bird, its absurd".

Fuck MTV i hate that channel, they are just like all the radio stations here in spok they play out everything they have. Plus all those retarded game shows they have are just fuckin stupid, they try to make everything a trend and start all this new shit. I say fuck everyone at the MTV studio. Peace

• 2 weeks later...

Archived