Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -MOE LESTER-

Disease you have

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i sometimes get excema, which is this skin rash on my legs, it sucks but its fixable, i also have Loser Disease, which is diagnosed by hours of computer use and the small amount of friends one has

Guest seno.oner

i have this rash on my arm right now that is anoying me greatly.

Guest uncle-boy

i have tendinidas, due to breaking my leg really bad.

the worst sickness i ever had, would definitely be Mononucliosis.

that shit sucks.:mad:

but you lose weight:idea:

i got em all , and 3 more new ones that were just discovered in me , but they are all in perfect balance , so its all good .

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Armenhammer

i had dengae fever once

there was a foul infestation of mosquitos that were carryign that this past year in hwaii. fools were dieing and stuff.:(

salmonella, this shit rocks you inside and out. When i was younger i caught a nasty case and spent like 2 weeks living on the toilet...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by High Priest

salmonella, this shit rocks you inside and out. When i was younger i caught a nasty case and spent like 2 weeks living on the toilet...

i just had something silimlar to that like a couple months ago,

but only for about a week.:o

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by High Priest

i almost died off that shit...people thought i had the flu.i had it for around 2 and a half weeks...i would pass out with my pants around my knees in the bathroom door..my aunt would look at my nekkid ass and think nothing of it....

i started shitting blood..hadnt eaten a thing for the 2 weeks...."nope, nothings wrong with willy wonka.":rolleyes:

dude, i had to get pissed and force my aunt to take me to the doctor...

doc told me i was dying and i was lucky to come by...they pumped my full of water...they thought my stool sample was blood that "i pissed out".

i was pretty bad.

lucky to live

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i sometimes get excema, which is this skin rash on my legs, it sucks but its fixable, i also have Loser Disease, which is diagnosed by hours of computer use and the small amount of friends one has

yup i think its safe to say that i have cool guy disease

i dont know if this is a diesese but doctors diagonesed me with A.D.D and Deppresion and drugged me up with meds but stopped taken em for a while no more meds for me and i cant pay attention to people talking to me its like i cant focus my mind goes different places..

Lots of skateboard related rheumatism and such. I feel so old. I can feel storms coming in my joints.

excema-can be treated by eliminating milk and milk products from the diet for three months or so, see what happens. i have this too, it's not that bad.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i drink alot of milk so thats what prolly gives me excema, i just use this cream and its gone in like 2 days

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this