Disease you have

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i sometimes get excema, which is this skin rash on my legs, it sucks but its fixable, i also have Loser Disease, which is diagnosed by hours of computer use and the small amount of friends one has

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

i have tendinidas, due to breaking my leg really bad.

the worst sickness i ever had, would definitely be Mononucliosis.

that shit sucks.:mad:

but you lose weight:idea:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Armenhammer

i had dengae fever once

there was a foul infestation of mosquitos that were carryign that this past year in hwaii. fools were dieing and stuff.:(

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by High Priest

salmonella, this shit rocks you inside and out. When i was younger i caught a nasty case and spent like 2 weeks living on the toilet...

i just had something silimlar to that like a couple months ago,

but only for about a week.:o

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by High Priest

salmonella, this shit rocks you inside and out. When i was younger i caught a nasty case and spent like 2 weeks living on the toilet...

i almost died off that shit...people thought i had the flu.i had it for around 2 and a half weeks...i would pass out with my pants around my knees in the bathroom door..my aunt would look at my nekkid ass and think nothing of it....

i started shitting blood..hadnt eaten a thing for the 2 weeks...."nope, nothings wrong with willy wonka.":rolleyes:

dude, i had to get pissed and force my aunt to take me to the doctor...

doc told me i was dying and i was lucky to come by...they pumped my full of water...they thought my stool sample was blood that "i pissed out".

i was pretty bad.

lucky to live

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i sometimes get excema, which is this skin rash on my legs, it sucks but its fixable, i also have Loser Disease, which is diagnosed by hours of computer use and the small amount of friends one has

yup i think its safe to say that i have cool guy disease

i dont know if this is a diesese but doctors diagonesed me with A.D.D and Deppresion and drugged me up with meds but stopped taken em for a while no more meds for me and i cant pay attention to people talking to me its like i cant focus my mind goes different places..

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i drink alot of milk so thats what prolly gives me excema, i just use this cream and its gone in like 2 days

Archived